The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Harry's POV (15th December )

I love Christmas, especially decorating. Everyone usually decorates their own floor since there are 50 and it would take forever to decorate all. So everyone is in charge of their floor. Niall, Josh and I have the 50th floor all to ourselves.

Before there used to be my dad's office which is now closed but I never had the courage to remove it so I locked the door and hid the key. On our floor, there is our office, business room, bathroom, shower room, store room, Josh's office and my dad's old office. The other rooms are still being arranged and aren't ready to be used yet. Some need furnishing and some need cleaning.

So the three of us start grabbing the boxes filled with Christmas decorations and taking them up to our floor. Niall and I start decorating our office while Josh decorates his.

"Do you mind if I put on some Christmas songs?" He asks after a while

"No, go ahead" I smile.

Christmas songs never get old. I grab a few cushion covers and pull them over the cushions on the sofa. I throw a red blanket on the couch too. I see Niall coming in with pieces of a Christmas tree. It wasn't the biggest Christmas tree. 

It was actually quite small. The largest one was on the first floor. I grab a box of baubles and other decorations.

As we start hanging them up I hear Niall singing along to the tunes and let me just say it's the cutest thing ever. He actually has a really good voice. He never told me that he could sing.

"I like your voice" I say and he stops singing and his face instantly becomes red. "No need to be shy about it Niall. I'll sing along with you if you sing again" He laughs a bit and continues singing, me joining along with him this time.

"You have a nice voice too Harry" He says after the song stops playing. "Shit! I mean Mr Styles" He smacks himself on the head a bit and it makes me coo.

"It's ok don't worry. We're friends so you can call me Harry. Just don't let the others hear you. But if no one is around we can use first names" I reassure him and he looks a bit more relaxed now.

"Do you want to place the star on top?" I ask

"I don't reach the top. I'm too short"

"I'll carry you" I offer

I grab him by his hips and he giggles claiming that he's very ticklish. He's super light. As I bring him down I start tickling him.

"Harry stop!" He keeps squirming and trying to run.

"Never!!" I laugh as I keep tickling his sides and tummy

"Ha-harr- st-op" I let him go after that

We both needed a minute to chill. "Okay, so the office is done. Should we start the corridor?"

He nods picking up a few boxes. We stick some snowman stickers to the glass walls and on the doors. As I'm rummaging through the box I come across a mistletoe. 

I hang it in front of our office. He doesn't notice though. 

"Do you want a hot drink Harry?" Niall asks and I nod. He then walks over to Josh's office asking if he wanted anything.

"I'm gonna make a quick run to Starbucks okay?" I nod but I didn't want Niall to go alone. It was freezing outside and very windy and I didn't want anything bad to happen to him.

"WAIT! NIALL! Can I come with you?" He nods and I grab my coat.

As we start walking Niall says that he can't feel his hands because of the cold so I grab one of them and we walk down the street interlocking hands.