Supernatural-X (#Book1) A Supernatural Saga

Copyright © All Rights Reserved

This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited by law. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means. Including electronic, mechanical, photocopying and recording or by any information storage retrieval system without express written permission from the Author/Publisher.

This is a complete work of Fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are all a product of the author's imagination or are used in a fictional manner. Any resemblance to locals, events, or actual persons - living or dead - is entirely coincidental.

-------------------2014--------------------

The world is made up of two human races; the normal humans and the supernaturals, - or mutants as the humans call them. When chaos erupts, it's down to a small group of supernatural's to restore the balance and the peace across the city.

Will the humans stand by their treaty?

Will the Supernatural-X team be able to restore the faith between and from within both of the races?

Copyright © All Rights Reserved

--------------------2014--------------------

A/N

(This story is just a draft & is unedited, as I'm just messing around with ideas at the moment. So please DO NOT allow this to put you off from reading, as all feedback is still welcome.)

Brand new story.... Don't forget, all chapters in which I post up are just drafts, until I can edit over them at a later date.

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!