Chapter 4

“Come on I promise it’ll be fun!” Cam excitedly shouts.

Right now Cam was dragging me into a cabin. I honestly didn’t know why either.

“Cam where are we going?” I asked confused.

He laughed and shook his head, “I already told you it was a surprise!”

Oh. Well maybe I wasn’t paying attention? Why was I out here alone with Cam anyway? If my mother knew I was out here, she’d have my head over her fireplace.

Cam put his hand over my eyes and closed my eyelids.

“You can’t peak silly,” Cam giggled.

Man is Cam high or something? Why is he so happy and giggly? I mean I’ve only known him for a couple days but I didn’t think he was like this.

I sighed out loud. I wanted to go to sleep. I wanted to go back home.

“Look Cam I-,”

“SURPRISEEEEEE!” Roared throughout the cabin.

I opened my eyes and saw the walls of the cabin was decorated with streamers and birthday balloons. I stood there in shock before jumping up and hug Cam. I’ve never had a birthday party. It was so sweet of him to remember my birthday was coming up. I wonder why he was throwing the party so early, but hey I’m not complaining! When I pulled away from Cam though the unexpected happened.

Cam grabbed me by the hips and kissed me. On my lips. What the hell. He just stole my lip virginity. I kissed back quickly but pulled away. I mean damn he was sexy but I couldn’t just make out with my friend. Especially when I’ve only known for a couple of days.

Cam looked down at me worried, “Babe what’s wrong?”

I rose an eyebrow at him. Babe? What’s wrong? Everything is wrong with this. Why is he kissing me? Why are they throwing me a party when my birthday is like less than a month away?

“Why were you kissing me?” I asked bewildered.

He laughed. Then looked at my seriously confused face, making him become worried.

“Don’t you remember? We’ve been dating for like 2 weeks. I thought it be ok to have our first kiss at your birthday party… On your 16 birthday. So it’d be special,” He explained scratching the back of his neck.

Well that was probably the sweetest thing anyone has ever said or done. So I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed him. Soon he started to fade away.

“Cam?” I yelled.

I was stranded in the cabin all by myself. What the hell. What is this a dream?

“Girl you need to get your head screwed on straight,” said a lady from across the cabin.

“And who are you?” I had enough of this dream already.

“I’m a figment of your imagination, duh,” the lady replied rolling her eyes.

I laughed, “So I could dream of a hammer whacking you and it would happen?”

Her eyes bulged out of her head, “No please don’t do that.”

I smirked at her. She brushed off her clothing and coughed before looking at me seriously.

“I’m here to help you, for your future,” she explained as if it made perfect sense.

I rose an eyebrow at her, “Why do I need help for my future?”

“Well,” She nervously looked around the room, “I can’t say too much but I know you happen to like two boys.”