Uh oh...

I started chapter 7... but I fucked up. 

A couple days ago my 'profile was corupt'. That's what a guy told me at least. That means I lost my profile on my computer. I didn't know how to fix it, nethier did he. He however found my profile under some documents, so I could access 'That Summer Job'. I have very happy it wasn't lost! 

I figured this would become my new profile, since I couldh't figure out a way to get my profile back to its old self. So I dragged my story from word and put it on my new profile. 

A couple days later (yesterday) I shut down my computer and updated it. That was a bad mistake on my part. Now my profile is back to normal! Yay! But my old profile STILL HAS THAT SUMMER JOB ON IT! I LOST MY STORY!! 

I don't know if the dude will be able to refind the story or not. So I'm just updating you now because I don't know when I'll be able to update again. Ok... I'm sorry. I'm really upset about losing this document this far into the story.

I was also creating a werewolf story because I wanted to post it on here once I finished this story. But I left it on my 'new' profile with That  summer job. 

Sorry if that was confusing. I'm writing fast. 

Love you, and I hope to recover my book.

bye