chapter 2

JIMIN POV

"Mother, do I have to marry her?" I ask, more like groaning. My parents keep on nagging me for being childish. I mean it's marriage they discussing for. It's not a simple word.

I'm still young and I need to enjoy my youth. I have needs as a man I am and marrying a girl who I don't even love. Will I ever be getting my own need? I don't think so. I wanted my freedom. Not only just having sex with girls but my surrounding as well. I don't need curfew nor anyone ordering me to come home and sleep with my wife.

Why can't they understand my life?

Mom who's taking a sip of her tea averted her eyes to me, leaving the magazine lying on her lap. She sighs and shakes her head.

"Dear, I know you don't like this marriage but we left you no choice, even you didn't have any except to marry her. I guarantee you'll love her once you two meet," mom assured. Her hand patting my shoulder and her eyes telling me to be just fine.

I love her? That was just a hilarious sentence I've ever heard that coming out from my mother's lips. I don't believe in love. My father teaches me to be bold like a man. I've learned everything but now, both of them asking me to soften my heart for a worthless teenager girl? That won't do anything. I mean she's a kid we're talking about. She doesn't even know a thing, not even sex she would know. For heavenly sake.

"But what if I divorce her after I got the position as a CEO, will do right?" I ask again, hoping so hard she would agree to my idea. Well, I'm not going to stop until I didn't hear the word divorce.

"Look dear, I have seen this girl before, well from the picture but still I've seen her and I admit, she is the perfect woman for you and me pretty sure you'll be liking her too. So don't worry much dear."

Okay, you know what? Fuck my family.

I sigh, slouching my back against the chair's body. Mother is not going to stop until I do and neither will I. I'm really against this marriage but both of them are insisting and continuing without even my agreement.

Oh lord! Help me.

YOUR POV

Walking out of my bathroom after I was done showering. I wore my dress with some make-up on just as what I was ordered to.

My dress is black with a flower as a design on the sleeves and for my makeup, I just put in a simple one. I'm so lazy. While my hair, I just loosen it and curled them. I was about to check my phone when suddenly I heard someone knocking on my door.

"It's not locked." While unlocking my screen phone.

The door creaked open and saw my brother through the reflection from my mirror when I glanced up, looking very good in his suits. It is a formal party between the guests. That explains why we wore formal attire.

"Looking beautiful there is." he smiled, taking big steps in my direction.

"Well, thank you dear brother. You look handsome in that suit too," I compliment him back, with a big smile whilst throwing the phone onto the mattress after seeing it dried up without notification at all.

"Thanks for that. Now let's go down. Mother told me our guests for tonight have arrived and currently waiting in the dining room." he informed.

"Now, Shall we go m'lady?" he grinned playfully, offering his arm out.

Here we go with his childishness.

Chuckles left my lips as I linked our arms together and went down to the dining room area.