Chapter 47

"What kind of nonsense is this?" Yoongi grimace.

A sudden flashback came over and flood his mind, making him realize of something.

"Hyung, could you please stand up for a moment?" Ask Yoongi.

"Sure, but what for?" Jin questioned, standing up on his feet.

Yoongi put all the document in the brown envelop just like how it's given the first time he saw. Without words he shove the envelope under the jin's white doctor suit.

"What are you.."

"Doing?" Jin tilted his head.

Yoongi carefully scanned jin's suit and at that moment something came across him.

He averted his widened eyes to the older. "Hyung, bring me to your assistant room now!"

Jin who couldn't process what is happening nod and brought yoongi to his assistant's room with full speed.

The door swung open. Gasped emited out from the older's lips. Jin's assistant laid unconsciously on the floor with her head oozing out a blood.

"Hyung, get her help then call the boys to meet me up in my house on the basement. Now!" Yoongi told before speeding up his pace once again to find the man who causes the scene.

Yoongi stop as he's in the lobby. His eyes striking at every inch on the people's faces. There's no much people in the building just few so it's easy for him to detect the features.

A strange man comes to view. His face all covered up with black glasses, cap and mask, though it's hard for yoongi to scan the male features but one thing for sure the same. The male wore the same ring.

As the man walked out from the lobby, Yoongi did not let his opportunity to go blow off. Yoongi ran out and followed the male who's walking with a faster pace.

At the same time Yoongi's men came up on the spot making him smirked at the thought of it.

'This should be easy for me.' He thought.

He pointed out his index finger towards the covered male with his eyes sending a signal.

"Catch him!" He mouthed since he's far from them and don't want to waste energy to yell nor run for the man.

Yoongi's men charge forward towards the guy and successfully caught him without any trouble or making any scene.

Yoongi walks towards them, eyeing the struggling man from head to toe.

"There's no use of struggling human. Stop it now, rather than hurting yourself for nothing."

"What are you doing to me! Where are taking me!" Even though his voice muffled but still they can hear him loud and clear.

"Knock him down, boys." Yoongi order.

A voluntary man which is one of his men nod before hit on the side of the male's neck to knock the man unconscious.

"Bring him to my house. Basement." Yoongi told.

"And could one of you call up for someone to bring up another car before you all leave?" He add.

His men nod before they left leaving yoongi alone waiting for a car to catch him up.

===

"What is happening hyung? why you call us out and meet you in your house? And why jin hyung is shouting when he called me? And jin hyung why you look so pale?" Hoseok bombard with questions.