chapter 8

I'm actually standing in front of my new house right now and I swear I couldn't stop gasping every now and then making mother laughing.

A part of me liking the house already but another half is not very satisfied. I was looking forward to a small house, just a normal one or maybe an apartment because it's huge and the only living here is only Jimin and I or maybe there's a maids as well but this is just too much for a house of two.

 I was looking forward to a small house, just a normal one or maybe an apartment because it's huge and the only living here is only Jimin and I or maybe there's a maids as well but this is just too much for a house of two

"Who bought this house again mother?" I asked, turning around to her.

"It's Jimin. Yumi told me that the day after Jimin sent a lunch for you. She and him went to a few estates because Jimin said, he wants to surprise you a house as a wedding gift from him and eventually he bought this house after talking to me what's your taste like."

Yumi or Park Yumi is jimin's mother's name. My heart flutters for a second hearing how sweet he is but it would be nice if he asked me for my preference if I want a big house or a small one. Though he wanted it to be a surprise, why couldn't he gave me a hint and all. I need to note myself as much as he is a hell of a romantic type but he can be stiff and idiotic at the same time.

It was supposed to be both our parents to escort me here as what Jimin said but after the dinner they threw, they all went separate ways to do their jobs. Father had to go to his office because of he has a meeting with Chanyoo and his staff. Jimin's father has to go abroad because tomorrow he has an interview going on and his wife on other hand are going back to her company after hearing there's a little problem going on.

My mother is the only one companion I have right now. "You like it honey?" She asked when we entered the living room.

My eyes sparkles at how beautiful it really looked. Everything really suit my taste. I nod as the answer. "Yeah."

"I also want to tell you that, Jimin had set a schedule for a maid. So don't be surprise if there's a couple of maids come to clean your house." She chuckles knowing I can get scared really easily.

"And you know, since it's a big house. Feel free to make me a baby whenever there's no maid." I scrunch my nose and glare at her.

Goodness sake!

"I have nothing to talk to you mother." I shut her down. She laughs.

"Anyway, I have to take my leave now. Your grandmother are not going to stop until she meet me. Now go to you room and get change. Just look for your things in every room and if once you find it. That will be your room." I nod, understanding every word she said and bid goodbyes to her and soon she left.

It's been a while now and Jimin still hasn't arrived. Jimin promised to be back at 10 and It's almost time. I already changed into my night gown. I wanted to sleep right away after I took a shower but since Jimin has not come home yet, I decide to stay awake because if I locked the door, once I asleep it's hard for me to wake up and if I didn't unlocked it I'm afraid, a burglar will come in since there's no guards out there.

Watching and switching to different channel almost every minutes. The shows and movies are all boring. It wasn't even up achieving my interest.

A doorbell rang instantly making me thought.

Who would come here during the night?

Walking towards the door without thinking twice or aware if it's a good things to do actions or not. I swung the door open and met with Hoseok, holding jimin's drunken state.

"H-hey Ara, um sorry Jimin is a little bit drunk. It's hard to handle him." He complaint. Jimin who kept looking down on the ground decided to lift his head up and smile.

"Princess, see. I went home before 10. I promised." He slurs and sentence are not even well formed.

Helping Hoseok putting Jimin to our shared room and once he was placed. I breathe heavily while hoseok grunts and complained how hurt his body is and swore he will never ever let Jimin drink again.

"Anyway, thank you for bringing him home, hoseok. I appreciated it." I thanked him genuinely for bringing drunk Jimin home.

He smile showing two small dimples to form. "No biggie. It's fine by me actually. So, now I'm just going to head home and sleep. That husband of yours already made me living in hell." He jokes causing me giggles and apologize on his behalf.

I walk hoseok down, to guide him and not to get lost since I was lost quite a times earlier. "Thanks again for bringing him hoseok." He nods indicating it was not a problem to him.

I wave him goodbyes and let him drove away before I locked the door went to our shared bedroom.

Laying beside him. I was already tired from the wedding and moaned in satisfaction as I was already in bed. My eyes drooping slowly but a grunt sounded from Jimin causing me to look at him instantly.

"Hey, princess, looking to good in the night gown and that moaned. Fuck, it's turning me on." He growl. I can hear the lust in his voice.

His hand grabbed mine and leading it down to where he wanted and once I felt it, I let out a soft gasped.

"Felt that princess? You woke that up because of your moaned." He moaned as he use my hand to rub on his clothed dick.

"Fuck baby, I need you. Fuck!" He cursed, hovering on top of me. Pecking my neck once and twice before looking back up and stare at my eyes.

Yup, I'm not wrong he's horny!

"I'm going to kiss you now." His head yanked forward covering my mouth with
his in a hungry kiss. I responded immediately, surprising myself.

His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have
imagined. He tasted tentatively with his tongue, and I opened my mouth with a low moan.

"Stop me now because I don't think I can hold on any longer." He breathes out.

I know wasn't ready but after kissing Jimin and all. I felt my core burning with desires, craving and yearning more from him. I shook my head. "No need to hold back Jimin. You can please me as you want."

He chuckles deeply, giving me a peck. "My wife is so naughty and god, shit, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

UNEDITED