Chapter 15

My mom found a place and said we were moving today. I didn't have many clothes, because of the fact that she left my stepfather and couldn't really grab any clothes.

She did, however,  buy me a couple pairs of clothes, so I was able to actually wear clothes that weren't smelled.

It's been about a week since David and Logan were arrested. The police officer said we could leave because they had all the evidence to put them in jail for a lifetime. They already had a statement from me.

When the police officers were talking with my mother, they tried to tell her the names of them, but she wouldn't hear them. She refused to hear even the name of them.

I didn't know how to feel about David being in Jail. I still don't know why I have such a connection with him. I mean his my kidnapper.

The doctors told me that I should come in and get some tests done, just to make sure everything is okay. I went in about 3 days ago and they said they would get back to me soon.

Whilst my mother was packing the little she had, her phone went off. Since she was packing and it was just there, waiting to be answered. I answered it.

The number was an unknown number and I became a little weary of answering it. I never like to take calls from a number that I didn't know.

It might be the hospital so I go ahead and answer it.

"Hello?" I asked

"Cara?" The familiar deep voice came through the phone.

A/N~ I know, I another short chapter. But I will be posting another chapter later today.