Chap 4

Cartman sat on the bus looking out the window. He was thinking about when he went to summer camp. He never forgot that summer. He understood Stan’s feelings for Kyle. What Stan doesn’t know is that Kyle has the same exact feelings for Stan.

                “Silly Stan, just tell him already.” Cartman said under his breath.

                Cartman sighed a little because he was missing summer camp. That was the last year of that camp too. There was this guy he met. At first Cartman thought he was weird and strange, so Cartman made fun of him all the time. Cartman threw food on him, pushed him in the lake with his clothes on, stole his underwear and put itching powder on it, all kinds of stuff like that. Then one night, The guy came up to Cartman and kissed him on the lips. Cartman was speechless after that. He went back to his room and just sat in his bed. Eventually he fell asleep, but he couldn’t process what happened.

                Soon  after, Cartman went to the guys place and had to talk to him.

                “What the hell man? Why did you kiss me?.” Cartman asked angrily.

                “Because you keep picking on me, I don’t like it Cartman, so I kissed you. Maybe you will get your act together.” The guy said.

                “Well that was uncalled for man!” Cartman yelled.

                “By the way, my name is Brett. And you are cute when you are mad.” He smiled.

                “Well Brett, I don’t swing that way!” Cartman said.

                “Oh Cartman, if I were a girl you’d be all over me.” Brett said and walked away.

                What did he mean if I were a girl? Oh well, Cartman didn’t want to think about it. He walked back to his room and went to sleep.

                The next day at camp, a new girl was camping with them. It was a coed camp so girls and boys could camp, just sleep separately. Cartman thought the girl was beautiful. He wanted her to like him, so for many weeks he straightened up his act. He took lessons on how to become a  gentleman. He was no longer a jerk, and he didn’t even think about picking on Brett. He wanted to impress the new girl.

                Finally Cartman had the courage to talk to the girl.

                “Hi, m-my name is Cartm-man.” Cartman said shyly.

                “Hi Cartman, my name is Miranda.” She giggled.

                “I think you look pretty, so what do you like to do for fun? Want to hang out today?” Cartman asked so many questions.

                “Sure Cartman, I would love to.”

                So Cartman and Miranda hung out the entire day. It didn’t make sense to Cartman though. How did Miranda come to camp? He thought that you couldn’t enter once it started. Maybe Miranda pulled a few strings to get in. Cartman didn’t care, he liked this girl.

                They played, fished, sang songs, and much more. He had the best day ever. Miranda had the best day too. She was smiling, and Cartman loved her smile. It was wonderful.

                Soon it became dark. It was about 9:30pm and almost time to go to sleep.

                “Cartman, you aren’t such a bad person after all are you?” Miranda asked.

                “No, and you want me to be a better person Miranda. I don’t know, The way you killed those fish, the way you throw rocks and are kind of violent. It’s nice.” Cartman replied.

                Miranda then kissed Cartman on the lips for a long, long, time. Cartman felt strange, like he kissed these lips before. It couldn’t be, but it was. Brett!! He was dressed as a woman. Cartman tried to pull away. What came over him though? He couldn’t. He liked it too much. Then he just remembered the line he said; “If I were a girl, you would be all over me.” He was right, It doesn’t matter if you’re a girl or boy, if you have something in common and get along, well you can be lovers. From then on Cartman had a crush on Brett.

                “Brett, you are wonderful.” Cartman said to Miranda hugging him.

                “See Cartman, you liked me all this time, just didn’t know it.” Brett said holding Cartman.

                And that was the last time Cartman saw Brett. He did see him the rest of the camp time, but ever since then, Cartman always thought of Brett. They went all the way too. Brett was Cartman’s lover. This is the secret he kept, but he really wants to see Brett again. Everyday Cartman thinks about him, waiting for him, one day to see him again, even if it has been years. They text now and again, but they live very busy lives. Cartman also lost his phone, so if Brett did text something, he couldn’t read or write to him.