-

Note from the author: // Copyrights

Hello. My name is Dominique (formerly Zehra), more famously known for my Stranger Things story, The Side Ways. As most of my close friends could tell you, I am very much in love with Wanda and Vision's relationship. They're my favorite Marvel ship, and I thought this would be a cute story for me to write about.

This is a short story taking place in the two weeks that were mentioned in Infinity War (spoiler warning if you haven't seen the movie!! This will also reference Age if Ultron and Civil War, so if you haven't seen those, you might be a little lost sometimes. Just a heads up!) that Vision went offline with the support of Captain Steve Rogers. If you saw the movie, you know that Vision's whereabouts were with Wanda Maximoff (aka, Scarlet Witch) in a cozy little hotel room in Scotland. This is their two weeks of peace before the storm came, told by me.

I do not own anything in regards to Infinity War, nor the characters Wanda Maximoff, or Scarlet Witch, or Vision, or Marvel at all. However, the plot is mine. Please do not take anything from me.

Also, as a disclaimer, part 14 and the epilogue have direct quotes from the Marvel movie, Infinity War. any of the dialogue in those two parts (aka XIV/EPILOGUE) are not my dialogue. the internal feelings and writing are, but the quotes are N O T M I N E. they belong to Marvel.

Thank you. Enjoy.