➤ I

- The tall, red android allowed his metal fingers to fly across the keyboard of one of the many computers in Tony Stark's lab. The codes he was trying to implement were almost set and ready to be put in use. Vision's entire concentration was locked in the computer.

"Alright, and-" he trailed off, calculating the final few instructions in his head. "Done," Vision said. His voice came out in a soft whisper as he clicked the big ENTER button on the keyboard. Suddenly, a different exterior appearance formed around the android. It began to cover him from the top before spreading down his body to the bottom of his metal feet. He looked down, watching every inch of him became more and more human-like, and he loved it.

"Thank you for your assistance, FRIDAY," Vision said aloud, talking to the source of artificial intelligence that worked inside of all of the bots and computers after JARVIS had been converted into an android person. "Your gratitude is appreciated, Sir. May I ask what this is for?" the bot asks as she began to exit out of the software that it and Vision were just previously working on. "Something that Mr. Stark will certainly not approve of," Vision began, holding up a small mirror in his hand to view his new appearance, "and something that I hope you keep between the two of us." "As you wish, sir. Thank you," FRIDAY responded as she powered herself off.

Vision continued to admire the new human looking him in the mirror. The only part of Vision that was still identifiable was the Mind Stone that was perfectly placed in the center of his forehead. He touched it lightly with his finger that now had almost the exact texture of real human skin.
Vision was evolving. He knew that. He could feel himself becoming almost more and more human every day. Of course, he still had his Internet based intelligence, but it's almost as if now that was the only thing inside of him keeping him an android. Vision developed more human feelings by the day. He was an empathetic, kind, protective android who could barely live with his technological title.

"Hey!" a voice from behind Vision called. The booming shout was followed by a quick pang of some sort of machine, or weapon, starting up. "I don't know who the hell you are or how you got in here, but I suggest you stay out of my lab, pal-" "Mr. Stark! It is me," Vision interrupted who was previously known as his master. Turning around, he revealed his new light toned, chiseled face and light fluffy hair. Vision then recognized that Tony had on one of the arm sleeves of his Iron Man suit on, charges and ready to blast. Tony looked at the man - well - almost man. He took note of the stone in his head before his rage continued. "What have you done with Vision, you son of a bitch?" he boomed once again. Tony shot at Vision causing him to impulsively and instantly switch back into his scarlet red, bulletproof form of an android. When Tony saw this, his mouth practically fell open.

"Now, Mr. Stark, I would have to advise you to take a few deep breaths and grab ahold of reality. I hope I would be right to assume that you recognize my voice?" asked Vision, speaking in a slower, more mechanical way just for the sake of bringing Stark to realization. Tony soon lowered his arm, letting the iron sleeve fall to the floor. Once Vision knew he was calm, his human form emerged again, this time instantly instead of in such a graceful, organized matter as last time.

"Vision, what have you done to yourself? You look..." Tony walked towards Vision, holding out his hands in front of him, ready to feel. He first grabbed Vision's hand and almost immediately dropped it in shock. "It feels like real skin," he commented, amazed. "How did you do that?" Tony asked, examining other features of Vision's exterior human form. He felt more of his hands and fingers before moving upward to his ears and even his lips to quickly inspect whether or not that was real, as well. It was more for his own sake than for Vision's. The famous Tony Stark was proud that he was able to think up such an artificial intelligence unit that was as advanced as Vision was.