➤ III

-Vision awoke first in the morning with his arms wrapped tightly around Wanda's smaller figure from behind. His head was laying comfortably in the crook of Wanda's neck. As his new body adapted to the feeling of 'waking up,' Vision lifted up his head to look at Wanda as she continued to sleep peacefully. He thought that she looked so tranquil and pure. Her hair was a little all over the place and her skin appeared slightly more pale than usual. Vision admired Wanda in this state.

Soon, Wanda began to stir inside of Vision's arms, indicating that she was waking up. Vision allowed his grip to loosen around her so she would have more room to move. Wanda ended up flipping completely around, now facing Vision. Vision smiled, watching Wanda's eyes slowly flutter open, adjusting to the faint light shining through the window blinds. "Good morning, baby," Wanda said softly in a raspy voice. Vision raised his eyebrows slightly at the new nickname that he had been given, but he smiled, deciding that he liked it. In fact, he liked it a lot.

"Good morning, my love. Did you sleep well?" Vision asked, taking a strand of Wanda's hair and wiggling it between his fingers. "Yes, perfectly. Most likely because it was the first time I was next to you," Wanda responded, leaning in closer to place a light peck on Vision's lips, causing him to chuckle lightly. "How was your first sleep?" Wanda asked in return. Vision exhaled loudly, recalling the feeling of human 'sleep.'

"It was quite lovely, actually. I can see how humans enjoy this so much. You know, in my slumber, I experienced my first dreams," Vision pointed out. Wanda's eyes widened, slightly surprised. "Oh, really?" she asked, "What was it about?" Vision smiled widely, recalling the dream he had of him as a real human. He and Wanda were out on the streets of Paris walking towards the Eiffel Tower on their two year anniversary of being together. There was no Avengers. There was no possible threats towards the end of the universe. There was no enhanced persons. The only thing in the world that mattered was Vision and Wanda. Once the tower was perfectly placed behind the couple, Vision took his opportunity to pull out the little velvet box from out of his back pocket. He dropped to one knee, professed his love, and asked Wanda to marry him then and there. It was after she said yes that Vision woke up for the day.

"Oh, it was nothing," Vision lied, turning around and throwing his legs over the edge of the bed, "I presume it was what the average person typically dreams about."

Vision stood up from the bed, stretching lightly before making his way to the bathroom. Wanda stayed in bed for a little while longer, still attempting to wake up. She was also thinking about what Vision could have been dreaming about that night. She acted like she didn't realize, but Vision was a terrible liar and Wanda could tell that there was something significant about his dream somehow.

"Wanda, dear?" Vision pulled Wanda out of her thoughts. "Yes?" she called, slowly pulling herself out of the surprisingly comfortable hotel bed. "Could you please come make sure I am doing this correctly?" Vision asked again. Wanda continued her slow pace towards the bathroom to see what Vision needed. When she got into the threshold, Wanda saw Vision staring at a toothbrush with intense concentration. Wanda rolled her eyes, smirking playfully at her boyfriend. "What happened to 'Taking care of this human form by yourself', Vis?" Wanda asked, holding back her giggles. Vision groaned, throwing his head back. "I know, I know," he began, sticking out his toothbrush for Wanda to take. "Just this once."

The couple continued their morning as normal. Once the two were both dressed for the day, they went down to the lobby of the hotel to partake in the complemenatry breakfast that was being served to guests. Wanda decided that today, she was calling the shots. Today's day was going to be an adventure led by her. She had already done her research for fun things to do in the area while Vision was in the bathroom trying to style his hair.