🌹Chapters 57 and 59🌹

Chapter 57 of Transgression on Wattpad will be first and then chapter 59 on Inkitt is below those. Also, anyone reading Inkitt can comment on the wattpad only questions if they want.

🌹Wattpad Questions🌹

What made Alpha Chris begin to soften up to Acacia and accept her now? Yet in the beginning he hated her.

How awkward do you think it was for Keir and Alpha Chris to walk in on Taron and Acacia about to have sex? How awkward would YOU be if you parents walked in on you about to have sex?

What do you think Acacia would do for humans when she becomes queen?

Do you think "showing" actual means she's pregnant or maybe something else?

Do you think there is a possibility the pup isn't Tarons?

Also don't forget to join us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1776720562389291/

Instagram: Instagram.com/regiishibrizi

Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/RegiisHibrizi_P

🌹Inkitt Questions🌹

Do you think Taron made the right choice, considering what happened in this chapter?

Why do you think the packs silently agreed with Cormac instead of backing up their future alpha?

Why was Coen so worried and angry about what Acacia could have possibly overheard?

What or who, do you believe was the true reason behind the rogue attack?

Do you believe Acacia would ever go back to Keir's Pack? Yes or no, and why?