🌹Chapter 93 Questions🌹

Who thinks Acacia could beat Loki in chess?

What is Acacia remembering?

Why is she suddenly remembering these glimpses now? What is causing it? What will it lead to?

Rian is scared to trigger Acacia, do you think he would be more dominating if not for that fact?

Rian submitted control to Acacia, did you like that? Where you expecting it? Or did you want to see a dominating Rian?

These questions below will be for private chapter 93.5 if anyone did not read it, then you do not have to worry about these.

Who else agrees with Loki's metaphor for Acacia and her powers? Do you think this is what Lars planned when he planted that seal on her powers?

Taron said "What is the point of you being her mate if you can't force her in the direction she needs to go in order to become who she is?" In a sense his question did make sense, for a wolf. Do you know why?

Loki is teaching Taron how to be a better wolf, alpha and mate. Lessons his father should have already taught him. Are his actions truly his fault if he was never taught how to be a true mate?

With Loki being as dominant as he is, a lot of readers were surprised to see him suck Taron off. Why? He had already done that to Rian?

Loki is teaching Taron a lesson in how to properly have someone submit to them. Not by force like most wolves, but by trust. How can he talk while stroke?! 🤣

Loki's last statement, "I don't ever want her to look at me with fear in her eyes...for me." Was this because of how Acacia first reacted to Loki when he kept her in his pack house? Or is he warning Taron yet again subtlety?