🌹Chapter 90 Questions🌹

Why is Rian's home so secretive?

Why did the guards automatically act like they were going to attack once they heard Acacia was Mercury "beloved"? Does Aohdan know she was forced mark?

So Aohdan is doing his best to protect Rian, even if it means questioning Acacia's claim of being his true beloved. Parent award goes to who?

Who else was amazed about how much Rochelle has grown since the little girl we last saw her as in COC?

Why doesn't Aohdan argue that Rose and Cormac need to know now? He is willing to follow Loki's orders and not his own queen? Does that show how truly unstable the kingdom really is underneath the surface?

Why was Taron so jealous of Rian's home? Is he really jealous of the materialistic things?

Rian understood that Acacia did everything with a purpose. How freaking sweet is he😱😭😭😭😭😭

A lot of readers currently have a very intense dislike to Taron and his wolf. After seeing how Loki handles him and his emotions, do you think there will be a time where you will grow to like him?

How sweet was it for Aohdan to be so accepting of his son and the ménage?!

Everyone agrees that Rian is the sweetest on earth right?! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

OMG WE CANNOT GET OVER RIAN!!! He so dang sweet we can't take it!!!