Alliance part 1

Max had sat starring at the glass of water in her hands for over an hour contemplating what she had just experienced. Usually she wouldn't be this shaken up over a dream, but dreams dreams didn't usually make passive aggressive threats referring to being awake. Now that she thought about it Max realized that she had never had a dream quite like that, most if not all revolved around real things, the rest where memories.
     Setting the still full glass of water on the table, Max reached across the table for her laptop and set it in front of her, clicked open a new tab and searched for what it meant if you saw a wolf demon in your dream. All that came up where links to several "what does my dream mean?" videos.
"Lame" Max muttered under her breath. Not seeing what she was looking for she changed her approach, and instead searched for wolf demon of Oregon, if nothing came up then Max would call it quits and accept that it WAS just a dream.
    After several pages of nothing Max was about to stop, when she saw it a small blog ran out of her town. Quickly clicking on the link Max skimmed the blog, until her eyes landed on a picture, it was old and fuzzy, it looked like it was taken from between the branches of a tree, but there was no mistaking the monster it showed, it was definitely the one from her dream. What really made Max's stomach twist was what the monster was standing over, bodies, human bodies, from what Max could see there where five, the photographer was probably the only survivor. Max scrolled back up to the top of the blog and started reading.

——————————————————
A/N
Well this chapter is short as hell but not to worry to compensate I will be posting the second (much longer) part soon

Next update: tomorrow or the night after that