Tragedy Lost

May 14, 20xx

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After the lost of the Marcnificent 7 to the monsterous Meteora, Mewni started to crumble down and Meteora's plans has becoming successfully to over come and take over the Butterfly kingdom.

Star has no idea of what's happening on Mewni since she's finding her Mom, queen Moon, to rescue her and bring her back to Mewni once and for all.

"Mom!!! Where are you?!" Star shout, but her voice just echoes everywhere the place. She curse under her breath and starts walking with a worried look plastered in her face.

'Where is she by the way?! If I don't fond her sooner, Meteora will completely destroy Mewni for good! And, I'm not ready to become queen yet. I just can't!!!' Star thought in her mind, and still looking around the magical place where she once almost forgot her memories and transform into a butterfly form like her Mom's.

"Mom! Please, where are you?! I needed you back at the kingdom to save Mewni from Meteora. Where ever you are, just please come out! Mom! Mom!" Star continues shouting, but fails. She sigh in defeat and was about to turn her back around, when she saw a small unicorn/pony looking at her.

Suddenly, the small unicorn/pony walks away somewhere. "Hey! Wait up!" Star rush towards where the small unicorn/pony went. After she run to follow where the small unicorn/pony went, the unicorn/pony stops making Star stops with a questioned look.

She tilt he head up and her face enlighten when she saw her Mom with her hair lay down covering her naked body. Moon look at Star then smile. "Hello, young lad". Star suddenly rush towards Moon and gave her a tight hug. "Mom! I'm so glad I saw you. I thought you were gone. I've miss you...."

"Hmm? Mom? I'm your Mom?" Star break the hug and look at her Mom then nod. Moon gave her a confuse look.

'I guess she can't remember since she's here in this magical place though' Star thought.

"Of course! You are Moon Butterfly and I'm your daughter, Star Butterfly. You are the queen of Mewni, and your husband is River, okay? And, we both need to go back then save the kingdom from Meteora". Star said detailing her each and other word to her Mom.

Before Moon can react, Star grab her Mom's arm and both of them rush somewhere. Star active hwr Butterfly form and flies back to Mewni while holding her Mom through her arms.

---**---

As they got there, Star gasp when she saw Mewni in distruction. "Where are we, young lad? Is this your home?" Moon asked Star while observing the place.

"This is our home, Mom. Meteora must have destroying the place already". Star turn back to her normal self and both of them rush going to the palace. Suddenly, a green substance blast at there front making them stop at there tracks. "Well, well, well. Look do we have here. I didn't know you both were still alive, hm? Queen Butterfly". Meteora said with a wicked voice while stomping her gaze towards the two Butterfly.

"You! What have you done to my friends, Meteora?! How could you do this?!" Star shout angerly while grinding her teeth and making her hands into a fist. "Your friends? Hahahaha. Those pesky friends of yours are already lifeless while floating at the air like a balloon. *sigh*, What a terrific way I've done. Especially Princess Turdina....."