21.

E: *nods my head yes and runs into his arms* don't let me go *starts crying*
J: I was never planning on letting you go bbg
E: good *tightens her grip around his body* babe I'm scared
J: me too, but we will get through this together. I mean I already know that your going to be an amazing mom I mean look at how you handle Chance and Anthony and all the boys, especially me
E: *laughs* your going to leave me and I'm going to be a single mom raising our baby in that shitty ass apartment and I'll have to starve to feed the baby and I'll have to quit school and work extra jobs on top of the 3 I already have and your going to find someone prettier and someone who's not pregnant and can give you everything you need or want out of life

J: bbg, I will never leave you. You are my world! Our baby is my world I would never trade this life with you and our baby for anything else in the world. Your the woman I love and your the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. I know we just found out but I'm already in love with the baby and the idea of having a little mini us running around this house yelling "mama" and "dada" and hugging us and loving us. If I wasn't with you i would go insane cause your the girl of my dreams and the woman that I want to wake up to every morning and the woman I want to fall asleep next to every night, and me rubbing your stomach and being by your side when our little baby girl or baby boy decides to come into this world. Trust me I know what most guys would do is leave and not do shit but I'm different I would give you and our baby the shirt off my back cause I love you both so much and your the woman I want to be with for the rest of my life. The woman I want to love for the rest of my life, the woman I will love for the rest of my life. The woman I want to be crazy with. The woman I trust to be with me, know all my secrets, carry my baby. I want you and this baby for the rest of my life and nothing is ever going to change that. And when your stressed my arms are always open for you to come to and my shoulder is always here for you to cry on. My chest is always there to snuggle into. My hands are always here to rub your back and to hold you close cause I'm never letting you go for the rest of my life and I know it's scary being pregnant but trust me I'm scared to cause I want to give you and our baby the best life and I want to be the best for you both and that's what I plan on trying to do and I know things are stressful and hard but I'm here and we're going to take this one battle at a time, and we're going to do it together. It's me, you, and our little goat till the end.
E: *tears stream down my face hearing him say this* your the best thing that has ever happened to me and I mean that, well you and this baby
J: Erika—
E: what ?
J: never mind
E: are you sure ?
J: oh well fuck it
E: what do you mean baby ?
J: *gets down on one knee*
E: w-w-what are you d-doing ?
J: just listen please
E: o-ok
J: Erika I love you so much and there is no one on this earth that I would rather spend the rest of my life with. We didn't have the best start cause I was a total douche bag who treated you like absolute shit and I will feel guilty for treating you like that for the rest of my life and nothing can express how sorry I am for that and if I could I would take it back. And I'm not saying this cause of the baby and that it's the "right thing" to do. I'm doing this cause I want to be with you for the rest of my life and I never plan on letting you go. Your my little goat, my queen, my bean, my baby, my world, my everything and I can't even see a life without you cause I'm not living if your not in my life. I have had had the biggest crush on you all through school and one day, I'll never forget this, we were in the second grade I was gritting picked on by a kid in our class and you stood up for me and afterward you played with me during recess and even shared your cupcake with me and I just knew that from that day on I would always be in love with you and that I would make you mine someday. So Erika Costell will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me ?
E: of course! *hugs him tight*
J: I love you bbg

Wow some shit went down, lol, hope you enjoyed this
-author