23.

*just letting you all know that I have no clue how many months you have to be pregnant to find out the gender of the baby, I'm just making shit up*

3 months later
Erika's POV- so it's 3 months later and I'm honestly so happy. I know that I'm only 17 but I don't care. Jake is what I have wanted for so long, what I've needed, just him holding me gives me such comfort and makes me feel safe. I'm currently 3 months pregnant and I just want to feel the baby kick already and I know your probably thinking "it's gonna hurt" or "it's painful" well I don't care it's mine and jakes baby and any pain will equal cuteness in my heart. Don't even get me started on Jake. My man is the sweetest little bean ever, he does so much for me like I don't know what I would do without him. Every morning when we wake up the first thing he does is talk to me and then kiss my stomach and talk to the baby and then at night when we're going to bed he talks to the baby and sings a lullaby to the baby and it's honestly so sweet and cute. I can't even with my man, I have to be the luckiest girl ever. Not to mention he loves me even when I snap at him, when I'm moody, when I yell, he always gets me whatever food I'm craving, he rubs my stomach and plays with my hair, and he always makes sure I'm taken care of like damn I got lucky, and people say he's a horrible person. And what's driving me nuts it Jake and I have this cute argument about what we think the baby is, he thinks it's a girl and I think it's a boy and he wants a girl so he can have his queen and his princess, like I can't even!! I think I might find out the gender and surprise him?! Idk.....

E: *on the couch eating chips and watching gossip girl*
J: *takes the chips* let's go
E: no asshole *takes the chips back*
J: *takes the chips* ok let's go
E: where ?! *she whines*
J: to the park
E: why ?
J: were going to go walking, it's good for you, me, and the baby
E: hell no, I'm pregnant and tired
J: I'll get you food
E: *doesn't say anything and runs to the door and puts on her shoes* let's go slow poke !!
J: *laughs* I always win with food
E: shut up
J: make me
E: sorry I can't, your the one who got me pregnant
J: yep and I'm happy about it
E: me too, btw I have a doctors appointment later and Kade, Tessa, Sunny, and McKenzie are taking me
J: why can't I take you ?
E: they wanted to take me and I said yes plus we were going to go do some stuff
J: can i come ?
E: I kinda just wanted it to be with them *lies*
J: oh, ok well have fun, I won't get in the way *sad tone*
E: babe don't be like this
J: I'm not, I have stuff to do anyway *walks away*
Erika's POV- I feel so bad for making him sad but I'm finding out the gender of the baby to surprise him so it will all work out.....
Jakes POV- I honestly think she's up to something or she just doesn't want me there. Maybe I crowed her to much and don't give her much time to herself. I'll pull back.....
E: *goes to the doctor with the crew*
Dr: Erika
E: *stands up and goes with the crew back into the room*
Dr: so your wanting to find out the gender of your baby ?
E: yes
Dr: ok well if you could just lay on the table
E: *lays on the table*
Dr: *raises her shirt just below her bra* ok this might be a little cold
E: ok
Dr: *puts the gel on her stomach*
E: *giggles* omg it's so cold
T: stop acting like a baby
E: shut up *says playfully*
Dr: now do you want to find out or do you want me to tell your friends, like for a gender reveal or something ?
E: omg that would be perfect. Yah can you tell Kade cause the rest of them will blab to my fiancé
S: no we won't
E: yes you will
S: whatever *laughs*
*everyone laughs*
E: sorry were extremely dysfunctional
Dr: it's ok
E: ok I'm ready *takes a deep breathe*
Dr: *puts the adapter on her stomach and points on the screen* there's your baby
All: awwwww
E: that's my Dino/ goat baby
Dr: what ?
E: oh it's a think between me and my fiancé
Dr: it's cute
E: thanks
Dr: would you like ultrasound pictures ?
E: yes pls
Dr: ok *gets the pictures and writes the gender on a piece of paper then folds it and hands it to kade*
K: *turns away from the other and smiles widely* YES!!!
E: omg omg don't tell me *smiling*

*later that night*
E: *laying in bed playing on her phone*
J: *laying beside her playing on his phone*
E: it's late
J: yah *puts his phone on to charge and turns out his light and rolls over*
E: forgetting something ?
J: yah *kisses her cheek* night babe *rolls over and stares at the wall*
E: your an ass !
J: what did I do ?
E: you always talk to the baby and sing the baby a lullaby at night! You have never forgotten!!!
J: you didn't want me there today so I assumed I was crowding you
E: omg no!! I went with them cause I found out the gender and I had kade take it without me looking, so I could surprise you !!
J: I'm sorry, I'm so sorry babe
E: your a sexy asshole and I love you but your an ass *walks downstairs*
J: *walks after her* babe!
E: what !?!
J: I'm sorry
E: Remember what I said when you bullied me ?
J: no cause you said a lot of things
E: don't assume cause it involves thinking and thinking isn't for you !
J: wow, love you too
E: *starts crying* I'm sorry, I just wanted to plan something nice for you and all I do is fuck everything up and make you feel bad
J: *hugs her* no you don't bbg, I'm being the ass
E: yah you are *giggles*
J: *laughs* if you want we can go upstairs and I'll talk and sing to the baby ?
E: I'd love that
J: *they go upstairs and he talks and sings to the baby and not long after that their both asleep and holding each other close*

(1142 words)