7.

E: *at her locker*
J: hey slut *pushes her into her locker*
E: that's it *pushes him* can't I have one fucking day to be left alone you don't know what it's like to not have money "pretty boy" you have everything and you have everyone kissing your ass and begging to suck your dick. Guess what I'm not, you don't know what it's like to have your dad leave you and your mom when your a baby to them be 15 years old and loose your mom and your step dad and all 12 of your siblings, you get everything handed to you, I have to work 2 jobs just to pay rent in my shitty apartment, I have to come to school everyday and listen to your sorry as go on and on about how "perfect" you are but in reality your a stuck up pretty boy who has never been out in the real world where things aren't easy, and I have to come and hear you call me a slut, bitch, cunt, whore, asshole, and so many more. And having you push, hit, slap me everyday I'm getting tired of it and fucking grabbing my wrists when I've said stop cause guess what I've cut before and that shit hurts like hell *shows her wrists from where she's self harmed* and you don't have to have an ex boyfriend who you had to put in prison cause he would abuse you every night and rape you whenever he felt like it, so fuck off and suck my dick.
J: I'm so sorry *sad tone*
E: *slaps him* shut up and leave me alone
J: Erika pls
E: *walks away while flipping him off* go to hell asshole