•12• Fortnite

Katheryn's P.O.V

I entered a class room that I'm supposed to be in. I walk up to who seems the teacher, "Where do i sit?"

She looked at me like I had two heads. "Let me see your schedule," she held out her hand as I placed the schedule onto her palm. She tore it away from my hand and read the paper. She nodded and handed it back, "go hop a squat next to Olivia," she said and pointed to the empty desk. Olivia perked her head up, making her glasses fall down.

I walked over to the empty desk, all eyes were on me. You know how everyone stares at the new kid? Yeah that me in this situation. Once I sat down, the bell rang and the teacher yelled to get everyone's attention.

"Today we will be discussing society." Everyone groaned and whined. I just sat there interested in what we're about to do.

•11:04•

I walked outside and met Alyssa by the benches. I sat down next to her and pulled out my phone. Ever since we got here in New York, our friends slowly and slowly stopped texting us. It's probably because I never answer. Nick and Derek walked up to us, "you guys ready?" Nick asked, swinging the keys on his finger. I nodded and we walked off to the car.

Nick drove us to Chik-fil-a for lunch. I ordered my sandwich and water, since I wasn't very hungry that day, and sat down at a table. The other three followed me and we ate in silence. A group of girls walk up to Nick and Derek, and started flirting with them. I looked at Alyssa who rolled her eyes and threw her trash away. I followed Alyssa just so we don't have to deal with the group of girls. So the both of us walked back to the car and sat there, waiting for the guys to come back.

After two minutes of waiting, the guys finally decide to show up.

Nick drove us back home and the two guys immediately ran up to their room. I sat down on the couch and FaceTimed Wyatt for an hour.

After my hour of FaceTiming, Alyssa and I decided to go barge into the guys room. We found the two playing fortnite on an XBox,. Alyssa slapped her forehead as I rolled my eyes. "Is this what you do all day?" I asked, watching as Derek gets shot in the face.

"Correct," nick answered, not taking his eyes off of the screen. "Do you wanna try?" Derek asked alyssa, offering her the controller. She raised her hands up, "I'm not playing that trash," she said. He shrugged and waited for nick to finish up. "What's the point of this game?" I asked. "You and your teammates kill everyone until your the last man standing," he briefly explains.

We heard a knock at our door and I immediately stand up to answer it. Alyssa stuck her head to see who was at the door. I opened the door to reveal a familiar figure. "What are you doing here?" I asked, letting Bailey in. Alyssa raced down the stairs to greet her old carpool buddy. "Why aren't you back in LA?" 

Bailey cleared her throat, "You see, since I had good grades last year, I got to beg my mom to let roll here!" She exclaimed. "Where do you live?" Alyssa said and closed the door. "Next door," Bailey cried with excitement.

"Kenzie and Kyla must hate us now," I sighed as we all moved to the living room. "Do you want to go swimming? There's a pool just down the street," Bailey suggested as she pulled out her 2 piece bathing suit. The top was a halter neck with flowers growing from it, it also had black see through material. The bottoms were high waisted and tied all the way up to where her belly button is supposed to be.

"Why not," Alyssa said and we all went up to our rooms to change. I grabbed my blue two piece that had tie downs in the middle of the chest and on each side of the hip. I walked out in Nike shorts and a blue halter tank. I went down stairs to see Alyssa and Bailey in a swimsuit coverup dress. We slipped on our 90¢ flip flops and yelled to the guys. "DO YOU WANT TO COME?"

We heard a faint respond, "NO,". The three of us shrugged and walked out.

The Pool

Once we got to the swimming pool, we found people already splashing around. I slid my ID across the reader and walked in the enclosed pool area. The three of us took off our coverups and hopped in the freezing cold water.

"Holy shit!"

"Oh my god!"

"Why is it so cold!"

We all groaned and ran out of the water, I sat down and let my feet get used to the new temperature. It was almost 90 degrees so I kind of felt nice. Alyssa pushed Bailey into the water and made her scream. "Ugh jerk! I'm offended!" She yelled. I high fives Alyssa as she sat down next to me. "There's no way in hell that I'm going in the water," Alyssa said. I tried dragging Alyssa in but she was too strong and I fell in instead.

904 words, sorry writers block 🤷‍♀️