chapter 3

Zack's POV

"do you remember the weekend when you all came over to Troy's house and I was away?" Nick said. "yeah. why do you ask?" "So you remember what had happened that night?" 'umm...""Let me remind you. Troy was pissed at one of Dee's games and came up here. You comforted her." Then it hit me which night he was talking about." She liked the Zack that hugged her when she cried. She was going to tell you how she felt the next day. But you just had to go become the Zack-IAmAPlayer-the very next day." I could see Nick's eyes getting glossy. "It broke her. She had a crush on you since 3rd grade." I just absorbed what he told me. " No that's not possible. She clearly said that she doesn't like me in 5th." I retorted. " Do you remember after what she said that? After she saw you kissing Mindy. But she forgave you then thinking you were just a kid." Nick tells me. I feel so bad. I had no idea that I did so much to her but I had a valid reason.

"Nick! Zack! Get down here you two! Right now!" Troy screamed from downstairs.

Downstairs.

Everyone had left leaving behind a big mess. We were invited down to clean up. "Troy, are you done eating?" Nick asked. "Nope. I was waiting for you two." she replied. "Is there anything left?" he asked her. She nodded no. "Where do you want to go?" "Ask Zack. I know you wouldn't go where I wanted to go even if I begged." Troy shrugged. I was just lost in her sweet voice. When I was out of my trance I noticed them both staring at me. "What?" I questioned. 'Where do you wanna go to eat airhead?' Nick answered. 'umm...let's go to where Troy wants' I said. 'No freaking way. I am in no mood to handle hyper Troy tonight. Grab your jackets I will take you both some place.' Nick exclaimed.

Nick's POV

I grabbed Troy's keys and headed out with Zack and Troy on my heels.

~~~~~~~~

"Its too late for you to go all by yourself. Stay for the night Zack." Troy offered. "I will be fine by myself. The moon is full and the streets are well lit. its alright ." Zack replied. "Well then you should better go before it gets any later." I tell him. "You are right. Bye Troy, sleep well and don't dream of me."He winked at Troy."Bye Nick" "Bye!" Troy and I replied in sync.

Zack's POV

That was close. They were about to catch me. I really think I should tell them."Are you sure you want to tell them? What if they don't believe you ?" Luke questions.

Well hello. I am back. Somehow I got the inspiration to write the whole thing again and now I have a new plot with some amazing twists.

Spooky how Luke comes into scene. But what are they talking about? Sorry for the cliffhanger though. But I couldn't help it :)

Take Care

Happy Reading y'all ;)