{1} A Good Day For The Beach

"Did you pack everything we need?" Nick asked watching Bella struggle fitting everything into one bag.

"Why do I have to be the only one packing for us all? What do I look like?"

"You're not packing everything. We're packing our own clothes." Ethan reminded her. Bella rolled her eyes.

"Yeah so maybe you should also pack your own snacks, towels, shampoo, hats." Bella said back.

"Don't be crazy." Ethan laughed.

"Are you guys sure the weather is going to be perfect for a beach day, if it rains on me I'm going to shun you both." Nick said looking through the window. It was perfectly fine outside.

"We all watched the weather together. You saw what we saw and it's going to be a good day, relax! We're going to the beach either way! I'm tired of hearing these perfect reviews and not being able to give my opinion." Ethan insisted.

"Your opinion isn't needed but yeah, we're still going." Bella struggled to put the bags inside the car. She was accustomed to making sure they had everything they needed because she knows damn well Ethan and Nick are too forgetful and can't take care of themselves. The three of them drove to Virginia Beach from Nick's house, an hour drive from where they were, Maycol, North Carolina.

The sun was shining bright in the blue sky. White clouds were placed in the sky painting the perfect picture. A nice breeze blew outside making the trees dance and the waves flow. Not a sign of bad weather, just like it said on the weather network.

"Let's pick a fairly empty part of the beach to camp." Nick suggested.

"Why?" Ethan asked his eyebrows furrowed.

"Privacy... I don't know I just don't want to be in the ocean with every other human being here."

"Mmhm," he nodded. "Let's go there then." He pointed far to the right which was an empty side of the beach.

They walked to the part of the beach shoes in hand. The sand was burning under their feet. The sound of waves was relaxing especially since there was basically no one else around them.

They all set their items down an okay distance from the shore. Bella took out a blanket from her big bag and sat down on it.

"Do we have an umbrella or something. We're literally going to be cooked on this beach if there's no shade." Ethan stated which made Nick look at the sun and then temporarily become blind. They just chuckled and ignored him.

"I didn't have one to bring. Can we purchase them somewhere?" Bella said.

"I'll check." He said beginning to walk away.

"Should I come with you?" She asked.

"And leave that idiot here alone," He nodded to Nick who was walking with his hands out trying to find the blanket. He tripped over his own bag. "You should stay." They laughed and Ethan walked back over near the parking lot. There were many concessions, restaurants, and stores further up. There had to be one that sold beach things.

He turned past a desert store and there was a store called Beach Ready. Ethan walked and found his way to an umbrella that could cover them. He payed the cashier and walked back.

There was an ice cream truck up ahead and a girl trying to order. She was very pretty with brown hair and blonde highlights. Her body was fit, thick in the right places and she wore a light blue bikini.

Ethan walked his way over to the truck, but not for the ice cream.

"Umm... I don't know if I want a popsicle or an ice cream cone." She stood there contemplating.