{6} You Can Fight!

Nick and Trinity were headed for the next building while Ethan and Bella were still on the roof. Ethan was still a bit frustrated that Nick turned him off.

"This is bullshit."

"Ethan it's whatever can we just text the guy now."

"Fine but when they get back we're ignoring them." Bella handed him the phone. He got to typing for a while and then showed Bella what he'd wrote.

"Okay listen to what I've got. Tony! Me and my friends are stuck here in Virginia. We want to know what the hell is happening. Dm us back asap with the answers we need."

"That's the approach you're taking?"

"Yup, and send." Bella rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." She replied.

***

Back with Trin and Nick they were a couple of feet away from the building the lady had described.

"Can we go in now? Why are we just sitting here?" Trinny whined.

"Because we're observing Princess. Checking our surroundings and how people act before we just barge in." Nick said nonchalantly but Trinity just remained miserable.

"Stop calling me that. Also what do you take this for Nick! We aren't freaking spies. So stop acting like it and let's go-" She stood up from her crouched position ready to splash into the water, when her arm was pulled back, making her stumble back onto the roof of the car.

"What the fuck!" She turned to Nick, only it wasn't him.

A stranger stood on the trunk of the car. He hissed at them making Nick and Trinity both flinch a little. He was on his hands and knees slowly inching closer.

"Princess stay back. I don't know what the heck he's doing." Nick was being aware and reached his hand behind his back for a small poll like item.

The strange man's face was still angry. Suddenly his eyes turned bloodshot red before quickly flashing completely black.

He jumped up at Nick like an animal and tackled him on the roof of the car. He punched Nick in his nose twice. Trinny screamed and then kicked him his face. The attacker lost focus turning to Trinity, Nick was able to flip over on top and start choking out the guy with the poll to his neck. The man struggled to breath and scratched at Nick. Finally he took the poll and stabbed it right through his chest, killing him.

Nick breathed in and out deep while Trin was on her back frightened.

"Holy. Shit." She struggled to her knees and stared at the dead man.

"D-did... Did you see his fucking creepy eyes too?" Nick stuttered removing his poll. They both slightly gagged.

"Yes. I did. Was anything about his actions human? Like what the hell?" She said.

"Not at all. He seemed either psychotic probably from this tsunami shit or took some wrong medicine." Nick suggested.

"Let's go inside now. Please." Trinny  looked into Nick's eyes giving him a scared look and he nodded his head. He pushed the guy off into the water before moving the car more closer to the building.

Nick put on big boots so that if any water were near his feet it couldn't seep through. Nick jumped off the hood into an open doorway made of dark gray concrete. It wasn't opened wide enough so he held it wider for Trin. Water flooded in around his boots. The doorway held three drains that collected the water whenever the door opened. She jumped in also in her boots and they turned around to the second door that had everyone else.