05; get away

"I was just calming him down."

Finn walked back down the aisle

Finn walked back down the aisle. What the hell is he doing? He nodded his head at me, which was his way of saying follow me.

The crowd sat in shook for a moment, so it felt weird if I followed. A couple seconds later, Grace started sobbing. That's when all hell broke loose. That was my get away.

I met back at the room from earlier. As soon as I got in finn pinned me against the wall.

"Why the fuck did you have to tell me? I could have been much better off not knowing." He snarled. Our foreheads were touching. If only he'd let go of my hands so I could feel his jawline.

"I-, i um." I stuttered. But I was soon cut off by Finns lips. He let go of my hands as the immediately went to his hair. His hands were fumbling with the back of my dress.

Eventually, he slipped it off. He eyes trailed up and down my body before he attached our lips again.

"Fuck, why are you so sexy." He mumbled into my lips. He was never this dominant. His lips went to my neck soon. Surprisingly, he remembered my sweet spot. He received a slight moan from me, which made him smirk.

"Finn, this isn't right." I moaned. He brought his head up to meet mine.

"But isn't my fiancé cheating on me not right, too." He asked. I then understood what was happening.

"You're using me as black mail." I said softly.

"What?" He smirked, thinking I said something good.

"You're using me as blackmail!" I yelled this time.

"What? N-no." He said. I picked my dress up and put it on, struggling to zip it up myself. Finn walked over to help, but I turned away. I moved over to him and fixed his collar and ruffled his hair a little.

"No, get ready. You're getting married." I blandly said before walking out. I peered down the hall and saw it was clear, so I stepped out.

At least I thought it was.

"Gracie! Have you seen finn?" The distressed bride asked.

"Yeah, he's in there. I was just calming him down." I smiled. She thanked me and went into the room. I knew it was wrong, but I lingered by the door.

Soon, yells and screams seeped out of the door.

"It's not my fucking kid!"

"No, Finn! Listen to me!"

"I don't want to listen! I'm done! We're done!"

Soon stomps we're coming to the door. I ran down the hall and out the door to the reception area. I grabbed a box of cigarettes out and tried to grab one. There were stuck in there, so I turned it upstairs down and shook it. I finally looked into the box and saw I was out. Fuck. I threw the box to the ground and soon sat in a chair next to it.

I sighed loudly and put my head into my hands.

"I agree." Someone laughed.

I looked up to see Finn holding a cigarette between his middle and pointer finger.

"Go away." I groaned. Regardless of what I said, he walked closer and offered me the cigarette. I accepted it and took a couple puffs.

"What do you want." I questioned.

"Listen, I made a mistake. I want you. Let's get married. Right now." He said grabbing my hand. I smacked his hand away and put the cigarette up to my lips.

"Listen," I said before inhaling, "this isn't some stupid love story. You hurt me. You fucking hurt me. You're in a tie for second with jack for shittiest boyfriend award."

"Second?" He questioned.

"Some asshole in high school. Doesn't matter; the answers no." I snarled at him.

"That doesn't mean I won't try." He said before walking off. What the hell does that mean?

Well I'm about to find out.