07; wedding-ey

"You didn't have to do this!"

Eventually, finn convinced me to let him stay with me

Eventually, finn convinced me to let him stay with me. Grace wrecked his apartment and took most of his furniture. What can I say? I felt bad.

I helped Finn get his bags out of the trunk and he made his way into the apartment.

"Wow. Bigger than the last one." He said looking around.

"Yeah, I guess," I smirked, "anyway, you can put your things in the guest room." I said waking toward the door.

"Guest room?" He questioned before laughing.

"Finn, you have to work your ass off these next... 5 months if you think you're going to sleep in my bed." I laughed before grabbing some of his bags and taking them into the room. We finished putting everything in the room and went back the living room.

Finn reached into his pockets and handed me $60.

"What the hell is this for?" I asked.

"Go out, get a nice dress. We're having a dinner date tonight." He smirked before standing up and finding his way into the kitchen.

I got up and picked my keys up from the bowl by the door. I got into the car and drove to h&m. It felt weird to spend Finns money, so I was going to Please by buying a dress, but it would be cheap.

I scanned the ranks of clothes until I found the sign that said dresses. I laughed and remembered how finn described my style when we were dating.

"You look like a kid, but also mature, and also beautiful." He would smile. I thumbed through the clothes until I landed on an off white dress. It was short, but had a layer of lace covering it, so also it was floor length at the same time.

"Too wedding-ey" I muttered to myself as I continued down the aisle. Then I found a floral romper. It was tied in the front on the top and had a little cut out in the front on the stomach. I held it up before checking the price tag.

"25.99. Not bad." I giggled to myself as I walked to the cash register. Soon, I was back in my car. I drove back to the apartment and came in to see Finn setting up a table.

"Don't look! It's a surprise!" He yelled. I laughed at him and went up the stairs. First, I hopped into the shower and quickly washed my hair. I blow dried it and went onto makeup. Just covering any pimples and then some eyebrows and mascara. Last, I put on some highlighter.

I went out to my bedroom and got the romper out of the plastic bag. I pulled off the tags and put it on.

It hugged my figure and showed off the belly button piercing I got 6 months ago. Obviously Jack didn't approve of that but I didn't care. After putting on some slip on shoes, I made my way downstairs.

"Finn? Can I Look now?" I asked slowly coming down the stairs.

"One second!" He yelled up to me. I heard some crashes coming from the kitchen before he told me I could come down.

Finn has transformed my dining room into a 5 star restaurant practically.

"Finn." I gasped. "You didn't have to do all this." I smiled. A light blush appeared on his cheeks.

"All the best for you." He said pulling out the chair. I gladly excepted and pushed me in and went to his seat.

"So, I made some chicken pesto." He said pointing to my plate. "Or tried to." He embarrassedly admitted.

"It looks great finn." I smiled. We talked throughout the dinner until we decided it was late.

"Goodnight finn." I said kissing his cheek with a smile. I began to walk up to my bedroom and I heard footsteps behind me.

"No way Wolfhard." I laughed. He nodded and sunk his head down and turned around.

"But, Hey." I randomly said. "I-I had a good time. Probably the best time I've had in a year." I bashfully admitted. Dating an abusive boyfriend doesn't have perks like this.

"I did too." He said. We spent a moment looking into each other eyes before we said goodnight for real this time.

I changed and washed my face before getting into bed and dozing off.

Little did I know that this night was just starting.

%%%%