Chapter 2.3

India

After Crystal said Chris was down stairs, I ditched. I told him I ride my own wheels and he's gonna take it upon himself to pick me up, after I said not too. Hard headed ass boys. I tell you. I had Paris pick me up around the corner from my house.

"Aye bitch, look at you!" I said to Paris as I got in the car. She didn't waste anytime pulling off. I applied lip gloss to my lips.

"Ew, bitch your ugly." She said after I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Mijo's gonna beat your ass if you keep kissing on me."

"Fuck Mi-Jo-Jo. He isn't going to do shit. He know what it is." I said putting on my seat belt.

"I'm Pretty sure he do." Paris smiled. "Chris said he was coming to pick you up, why are you telling me to pick your ass up around the block?"

"Cause, I told Chris I push my own wheels but he gone pick me up anyways." I said rolling my eyes.

"I knew he was lying. Why would you have his basic ass pick you up."

"Right." I said smacking my lips. "The party hype?"

"You already know it is. Mijo ass always finds a fucking way."

"I can't wait. I dressed like this just so I can hike legs up while I'm juking." I said tweaking in my seat.

"And you have yet to get pregnant." Paris laughed.

"Nah, fuck that shit. I'm good." I smiled. "Protection is my middle name."

"Oh, I thought it was Marie." Paris said sarcastically.

"Mhm. I thought you said you were wearing a dress." I said fully looking over her outfit."

"I was, but Mijo made me change."

I snapped my head back and looked at her like she was crazy, "Bitch, made you change? Really? Y'all ain't been dating a fucking week and he's making you change?"

"It don't matter how long we been dating. He's still my dude and if he don't like what I'm wearing, I have to change it."

"You take a picture of what you were going to wear?" I asked her. She pulled her phone from her shorts and handed it to me after she went to the picture.

"Damn, this would have been cute as fuck." I said looking at the dress.

"I know, I would have been working that shit too." Paris laughed.

"Couldn't be me. I would still wear this. Man or not." I said handing her phone back.

"Well, when you get one baby, you'll understand."

"Ohhhhhh the shade." I glared at her.

"No shade." She laughed as we pulled up to the house. There was nobody in the front, Mijo probably took my advice and moved them to the back. I followed her to the house me we walked into a loud and hot house.

"Oh hell nah, all this friction if making it hot as fuck." I yelled to Paris over the music.

"I swear. Need to open a few windows and doors and shit." She said holding on to my hand. As we were going to walk someone grabbed Paris arm.

"Wanna damn ma?" He asked her.

"Nah, she's taken bruh." Mijo said putting his arm over Paris shoulders. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. This nigga is acting like a female.

"Aye, my bad." He said as he looked me up and down. "Do you want to dance?"

"Yea-."

"Nah, she's taken to bruh." Mijo said putting his other arm around my shoulders.