Chapter 4.3

India

"Please. Stop pulling on me Chris." I said trying to get Chris to stop pulling on my arm so rough. I know he was upset about the fight and Malik thing but I think he was taking his anger out on the wrong one.

"Chris, stop pulling on her." Crystal said when we finally got to Michaels truck. "It's not her fault."

"India, you let him touch you."

"Chris, I was shocked-."

"We will talk about this when we get to my crib" He cut me off. He got into the truck and slammed the door behind him.

I started to get emotional when Crystal rubbed my back.  She told me to take a deep breath and I did so. I've never been so fucking emotional until I met Chris. Well, until I started getting to know him for the person he is.

He's made me an emotional person and I didn't like it at all. I've never cried over a guy, except Malik and that was a legit reason. But this, this was getting too much for me. I wasn't use to this; the whole cry when he hurts my feelings or when we get into it. This shit was brand new to me.

"Stop crying." Crystal said. "He's just mad right now. You both can talk about it when you get back to the house."

I nodded and opened the trucks door to see Chris on the other side looking out the window. I slide in and shut the door. When Crystal got in, Michael started up the car and pulled out the lot.

When we were exiting the lot I watched as Malik, his sister and his friends exit the movie theater. When I finally tore my eyes from them, Chris was staring at me. I went to say something but he shook his head and turned the other way.

**

Chris and I were sitting in Michael's truck while Ty and Crystal went into the house. They decided to stay here since they were already here. Chris wanted to talk out here. Why? So he can yelled and not have Mama J interrupt him. I knew Chris. I almost knew him better then he knew him.

"Chris, just let me explain what happened." I pleaded.

"I'm not trying to hear that. You were supposed to back away or something, not let him touch you India. Do you understand that?"

I nodded my head and bit down on my lower lip. "I was just scared and shocked. You weren't in my shoes. You didn't see him after all the shit he put me through. I got pregnant by him when I was in the ninth grade." I explained. "I had to give up something that most people would cherish. All because of what he did to me and all you're worried about is him touching my arm."

"I don't want him touching you period!" Chris exclaimed.

"I'm sorry Chris. What else do you want me to say? Don't you think you're taking this a little too far?"

"No, I don't." Chris shrugged. "I think I'm being pretty fair."

"Pretty fair? Pretty fair? Chris, you put your hands on him. You took it where it shouldn't have gone. You had no right, he wasn't hurting me and he wasn't harming anyone-."

"So, now you are taking up for the nigga?"

"No, I'm being fair." I spat.

Chris stared at me and nodded his head. "I was protecting you."

"You weren't protecting me." I disagreed with him. "I was in no danger. If you wouldn't have ran out in the theater like a super thug, we would still be there watching Kevin Hart."

Chris shook his head before leaning back on the head rest. "Spent that seven dollars for nothing."

I began laughing because after all this, the nigga was only worried about the seven dollars.