👤Criminal #2👤

After a week with Chelsea, everyone has gotten comfortable around her. Well, except for Y/N.

"Y/N-chan!!" Chelsea exclaimed.

Y/N flinched a bit, and not even looking up from her phone, she replied, "What do you want?"

"Eh, why are you talking like that, Y/N-chan?" Chelsea frowned.

"Don't call me that, Chelsea." Y/N stated firmly.

"Yah, Y/N! Respect her, she's older than you!!" Jin scolded, with the others behind him. "And look at her while talking, that's disrespectful!"

Jungkook glanced at her phone. "And you're just on Twitter.."

Oh, little did they know, she just switched off a tab from..

Killer, Who Seduces Men And Luring Them To Her House To Rape Them Before Killing Them In New York, Fled The Country After Being Discovered!

Y/N looked up from her phone, looked at Jin and the other members with empty eyes, then stared coldly at Chelsea as the words slipped out of her mouth, "Don't even think about doing anything, unnie."

Everyone stared at her in shock and confusion. Y/N stood up and walked away to another hairstylist who had gladly accepted to do her hair.

Chelsea frowned. "Does she hate me?"

"No, why would she? She just seems to be in a bad mood today." Namjoon assured her.

Chelsea nodded and Jin sat on the chair for her to do his hair, while the other members minded their own business.

Chelsea glanced at Y/N and she looked at her through the mirror and glared at her. Chelsea quickly looked away.

'Does she know..?'

°°

Everyone was confused why Y/N was so unfriendly to Chelsea, she was a sweet and nice hairstylist.

Everytime they mention Chelsea, she just seems to avoid it or change the subject..

°°

"Jumin-ssi!! Is Jumin here?" A staff asked Chelsea.

"No, I haven't seen him yet." Chelsea answered.

"Hm, that's strange. Jumin is never late. Oh, wasn't he with you last night? He walked you home, didn't he?" The staff recalled.

"U-Um, yes. But he went home after that." Chelsea said quickly.

"Oh. Still, it's weird that he's late." The staff mumbled and walked off.

°°

BTS was in the dorm, lounging in the living room. They were talking about random stuff and having fun.

"So, Chelsea-noona said she'll drop off here to give us snacks again-"

Y/N ignored the conversation now, knowing it'll be all about Chelsea again.

She stared at the floor, keeping her head low. She sighed quietly, drowning in her thoughts.

Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea- It's defenitely that k-

"Y/N!!!"

Y/N snapped out of her mind and looked up to see the others looking at her, "N-Neh?"

"Y/N, you're ignoring the subject again?" Jin mumbled, Y/N looked at her food again.

"Why do you avoid the conversation every time Chelsea-noona is mentioned?" Namjoon ask.

"I-I..." Y/N whispered lowly, then she spoke some of her thoughts. "Don't you think it's weird Jumin-ssi disappeared after walking Chelsea home?"

"Are you saying noona did something to him?" Hoseok questioned, raising an eyebrow.

She didn't want to tell them, she doesn't have proof and they might think she's just hallucinating and paranoid too much.

Y/N stood up from her seat. "Forget about it. I'm tired, so I'll be going.."

"Wait, Y/N-" Jimin called.

But Y/N already walked off.

Everyone looked at each other with worried and confused eyes. They what they were doing and decided to ask their maknae tomorrow.

Chelsea arrived a few minutes later and cooked them dinner, but Y/N said she'll skip and went to sleep early. The boys were worried about her but ate dinner with Chelsea, who also cooked the food.

•°•°•°•

I know, I know. Such a short, boring chapter ;-; But I wonder what'll happen next 😉 YOU GUESSED IT!! ANOTHER LAME CHAPTER 😂😅

Please vote and comment to this (and every, lol) chapter!!! 😘😘😘

Bye, see you in the next chappy!!! Love you, guys!!! 😘😘😘😘

While you for a new chapter, watch this soft video of a soft Jungkook playing with a soft Miri, who is soft for the soft Jungkook👇