😸Stray Kids Interaction😸 ▨Requested▧

Requested by: miinyoonjjii2 ヽ('▽`)/

P.S. I have no idea how award shows works, so just deal with it 😅

•°•°•°•

It was the MMAs, and BTS just got their Best Artist Of The Year Award (lol). They were sitted second from the first row of seats.

Y/N was just watching and listening, occasionally turning around to where ARMYs were and did ageyo, making them squeal.

"2018 MMA Best Rookie Of The Year goes to....." The MC paused, looking at the card in her hands, people were screaming the group they want it to go to, "STRAY KIDS!!!!"

Y/N's eyes lit up, she actually loves Stray Kids. Their songs were amazing and had great meanings, and they had the looks.

Other K-Pop groups clapped and stood up, turning to Stray Kids who was surprised and happy as they walked down the aisle.

Lots of people screamed and squealed, guess that group is popular. Stray Kids made it on the stage and recieved their award, gave their speech and stuff and went back down again.

Felix and Jeongin were the most hyped members after recieving their award.

"I can't believe we got an award!!!" Felix cheered.

Jeongin also cheered, then he saw something from the corner of his eye, he nudged Felix hard on the arm.

"Ow!!" Felix yelped, glaring at him.

Jeongin pointed at a direction, whisper-yelling, "Look, it's Y/N-sunbaenim!!"

Felix turned his head so fast that he might've had a whiplash. He saw his idol and he looked at Jeongin and they squealed together.

"She's so pretty, hyung!!"

"Shh!! I know that!"

They really idolize Y/N, they want to become as good as her. They have a secret crush on her, everyone in their group did..

"Hey, let's go sit somewhere else. The seats we took are taken." Woojin sighed.

Chan, their leader, looked around and found empty seats, enough for all of them. He told the others they'll sit there and they followed him.

When they realized who they were going to sit with, they became flustered. It was BTS, the worldwide (handsome, jk) known group.

They really look up to them and want to get as popular as them one day.

And what flustered them even more that Song Y/N was at the very end. After fighting over who will sit beside her, Felix gave in and Jeongin was beside him, and the others filled in the rest.

Felix was nervous and made a gap between him and Y/N. Jeongin, from beside him, nudged his knee against his and Felix shot him a quick glance before looking at the stage again.

"Hey, Felix, right?"

Felix blinked and turned his head to see Y/N looking at him. He could feel his cheeks burning a little, making eye-contact with her was making him shy–

WAIT, SHE KNOWS HIS NAME OMG AXGJZHDKPW–

Realizing she asked him if she was right, he answered, "Y-Yes."

Felix facepalmed at himself for stuttering. Great job, Felix..

She giggled, "Shy?"

Felix looked away from embarrassment and Jeongin giggled quietly as the other Stray Kids members watch quietly.

Another giggle escaped Y/N's throat, 'Wah, so cute.'

"Anyways, congrats in getting the Best Rookie Of The Year Award. You deserve it." Y/N smiled.

"Thank you, Y/N-sunbaenim. That means a lot coming from you." Felix smiled shyly to her.

"Oh, no need for that. Just call me Y/N or anything you want to call me." Y/N smiled.

Babygirl—

"Okay, Y/N-n-noona.." Felix stuttered, still shy and shit.

"Oh, I'm older than you? Well, that's why you look much better than me." Y/N laughed, "Wow, I'm starting to feel old."

"Ani! Y-You're much better-looking than me! And you also look very young!" Felix outbursted.

Felix blushed again, Y/N smiled.

"Thank you, Felix~" She nudged him playfully on the shoulder with her elbow, "Anyways, who's that beside you?"

Felix smiled, "His name's Jeongin! Our maknae!"

Jeongin leaned forward a bit so that she can see him, smiling, "Hello, noona!!"

Y/N and the rest of the Stray Kids talked and got comfortable with each other, then. She figured out that they all idolize her and wished to become as good as her in singing, rapping, dancing, and all that. She thanked them and told them they'll definitely become much better than her.

Unknown to them, beside Y/N, was a jealous BTS. Fans had recorded the whole incident and recorded BTS' jealous reactions as well, posting them on Youtube and other sovial medias.

•°•°•°•

I know, it sucked. But I did my best :P