😰Nightmare😰

Where the members dream of Y/N dying...

•°•°•°•

Jin

He would wake up, panting heavily. W-Why did he dream about that? A man st-stabbed Y/N-

Immediately, he rushed to her room, only to find her asleep peacefully. He didn't realize he slammed the door open and Y/N woke up from that.

"J-Jinnie?" She sat up, rubbing her eyes sleepily, "Why are you here?"

Jin smiled softly, "I'm sorry I woke you up, jagi."

"It's okay, do you want to cuddle, oppa?" She smiled sleepily.

"I really need that right now." Jin said quietly, closing the door and joined her in her bed.

He hugged Y/N closely, she rested her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist and fell asleep instantly. Jin kissed the top of her head.

"I'll protect you."

Yoongi

Once he wakes up, he'll find himself sweating and breathing heavily. He would sit in his bed, trying to forget about the dream -No, nightmare suits it the best, that's nowhere near a dream- and contemplating whether to go to Y/N's room or not.

In the end, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER- Linkin Park (RIP ;-;), I love you, but that wasn't what I was suppose to type. (As I was saying), In the end, he did go to her room.

When he got there, she was sleeping soundly and he went in, closing the door and quietly climbed in her bed.

As he hugged her, she woke up a little.

"Hmm??" She hummed sleepily.

"Shh, just sleep, kitten." He kissed her forehead.

She did and buried her head under his chin. Yoongi hugged her close and closed his eyes.

"You're safe with me."

Hoseok

He woke up at the last moment when the car was about to hit Y/N. He gasped for air, sitting upright so fast, he saw the stars for a few seconds. He realized tears were streaming down his cheeks, he sobbed quietly in his bed.

He went to Y/N's room and she was there, lying in bed and asleep. Hoseok sniffed, wiping his tears away and used his other hand to close the door after getting inside.

"Y/N.." He whispered.

He carefully lay beside her and she shuffled a bit, placing her face on his chest and her arms around him, probably thinking he was a pillow. Hoseok just hugged her back, tightly, but gently to not wake her up.

"I won't let that happen."

Namjoon

He would wake up- physically and emotionally hurt. Mentally: he saw Y/N jump off a high building in his 'dream'. Physically: when he ran towards the edge of the building in the dream, his real body seemed to move and he fell off his bed.