💑Ships (BTS; Hyung Line)💑

Kim Seokjin
JinJew - The Cooking Masters, Parents #2, Deadly Visuals

This ship is more of a brother-sister relationship because of how they treat and act around each other

This ship is more of a brother-sister relationship because of how they treat and act around each other. But they also look like the 2nd parents (NamJin being #1) of BTS. They take care of the members, would scold them if they did something stupid or something like that, do the chores most of the time, etc.

Jin is very overprotective over Y/N and if she tells him she's hungry, he would cook a special meal just for her or cook anything she asks for. But when the boys tell him they're hungry, he just tells them to eat instant ramen (not always, he still loves the boys).

The two of them would have their strongest moments when cooking, the two love cooking and are both good at it. This ship isn't as popular as the others but it exists.

However, Y/N isn't safe from Jin's dad jokes. She would sometimes laugh genuinely or out of embarrassment, or just look at the distance with a 'Why am I friends with him?' look on her face.

These two can also kill ARMYs with their deadly visuals, they look so beautiful and looks like they came straight out of an anime.

~★JinJew★~

"Jinnie~!!!" Y/N whined, hugging him from behind.

Jin continued to stir the Kimchi-jjigae (some type of Korean stew) as he chuckled, "Are you hungry, Jewjew?"

He felt her nod her head against his back and smiled, "Just wait for a bit more, the stew is almost finished."

"Okay~ Thanks, oppa. You're the best." Y/N got on her toes and tried to kiss him on the cheek, but she was too short compared to him and kissed his jaw instead.

Jin laughed at this while Y/N pouted and playfully glared at him, he turned around and kissed her on the head, making her smile, and continued to make the stew.

◈▣◈▣◈

Min Yoongi
SuJew - The Cuddling Duo, The Lazy Pair, Savage Couple

Min YoongiSuJew - The Cuddling Duo, The Lazy Pair, Savage Couple