Chapter 6

Ruby's POV:

I don't know what I did to save him. But when I woke up he was there. He was sitting beside my bed looking at me with those huge sad adoring eyes. When my own eyes opened his lit up. He walked over to my bed leaned down and slowly kissed me. It was so soft and tender that I bearly felt it.

"Darlin' you're awake!" He was so surprised and confused and as usual, all of his emotions shone on his face.

"What happened? I blacked out but you were on the couch and then you woke up but I thought that you were dead but you had no pulse and-"

"It's okay. were okay. I just blacked out, and you helped me. You were so exhausted that you fell asleep in my arms." He smiled at me from ear to ear.

"you mean I fainted and hit the ground, almost breaking my head...." I repeated grinning back at him.

"It's the same thing" He grinned at me even more if that was even possible.

He had that look in his eye like he knew something I didn't. He rolled onto the bed (or me) and leaned down to capture my mouth again. The friction between us was so strong my heart skipped into my throat. I kissed him back, happy to forget all that was happening and live in his small bubble of joy. 

Before we knew it his shirt and pant were on piled on a heap on the floor with my shirt, pants, and the sports bra. For a moment we stopped kissing, and I took the opportunity to look up at him.

"I'm ready," I said faintly not sure he was gonna hear me. But the look on his face told me he understood.

"Are you sure?" His face looked like he wanted it as badly as I did but his voice was unsure.

"Yes"

In a moment mine underpants were part of the heap on the floor. His kissed slowly trailed from my lips down my jaw and neck. He paused just below my belly button landing a soft kiss there and making my spine tingle. He moved even lower and this time I didn't just get a tingle. There was a huge shock which ran through my body and the pleasure of his lips made me moan. He seemed satisfied with that so he continued. After a few minutes, I felt his lips moving upward again. This time he positioned himself directly above me, and slowly began grinding into me.

"Please never stop" I said, and he smiled at my satisfaction. 

"Who's on the bottom," He asked his smile widening

"It's not like you can be. Besides what am I supposed to use? A finger?" I replied playing along with his joke. I flipped him so I was on top and worked my hands to pull off his underwear, doing it slowly so that the pleasure was greater. Just like his lips, my hands worked slowly at first but then speeding up.

"You think you can handle it?" He asked looking very satisfied with my work.

"It's not that big anyway." I joked. He pretended to get hurt but He knew it was a joke.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" His look was serius now and questioning.

"yes" was the only thing I managed to say as he thrust inside of me. I moaned again this time louder. The pleasure of it was so great.

"I'm gonna start moving okay? "He said but I didn't need to get reassured because this was the only thing I wanted now.

When he started moving he pulled all the way out before thrusting back in again. I was so happy I could fly.

Chubs' POV:

If my eyes weren't scared already I managed to walk in on Liam and Ruby, while they were sleeping. I imagined the worst. They had done it. I hurried out ready to scrub my eyes with soap and try to forget the image. Why did I always manage to walk in on them? Why not Vida, or Zu. But the thought of Zu seeing this was even more disgusting.

SORRY that this chapter was very short and weird but I had no other idea's Kind of in a writer's block........ ANYWAY GO READ THE NEXT PART NOW! If you're reading this before Chapter 7 is published than too bad so sad...... Just wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!