Disrespectful Dominance Part 1

"J-Jake...I-I'm sorry"

I say shakily as I gaze up at him in intimidation, his index finger and thumb tightly gripping my chin as he forces me to look up. His emerald green eyes seemingly pierced into my soul as he hovered over top of me, the muscles in his body proudly bulging through his tight, white tank top and his navy blue shorts. I study his face as I gulp lightly, my hands shaking as I can feel my heartbeat racing in nervousness. He only gets this way when I make him angry, I falsely reassure myself. As I lay there in an awkward position on my own bed, I await my soon coming fate. I just can't seem to believe that I'm physically shaken and scared of this guy who is supposed to be the kind gentleman who got on his knees to ask me out on a date just a few weeks ago.

"What did you say, you little bitch?"

The overpowering dominance in his voice seems to shatter my thoughts immediately as I hesitate before responding with a quiet whisper and a voice crack.

"I-I didn't know...I-I didn't think that hugging him would make you angry..."

My eyes sting with tears as my bottom eyelids capture and holds them captive, relating to how it feels to be with my boyfriend when I anger him by accident. I try my best to hold onto them, not wanting them to release from my eyes and down my cheeks to give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry because of the way he's treating me and speaking to me.

"You didn't think it would make me ANGRY, Jemma?!"

I can see his lips lock together after he completes his sentence, his voice strong and clear, but slightly shaky with anger from my response.  I could never do anything correctly or choose my words better for a certain moment to save my life, according to my boyfriend. His fingers clenched tighter as I could see white marks forming while his other hand turned to a fist. I could tell he was trying to calm down as his chest rises and lowers with deep and even breathing, his hands moving to my throat slowly. I began to feel lightheaded as his fingers pushed into my skin, his face, seeming to be carved by angels with the perfect jawline and good bone structure, became blurry and difficult to make out the details. One thing I do remember, and quite clearly, was the small smile formed on his face as he watched me struggle to breathe and listened to me gasp for each breath...