You'll see if you read what it's about

*Jacob POV*

“Why do you feel unwanted?" I asked Jessamyn.

'Why would she feel unwanted? I mean, she's nice, she is normal, she pretty...' Wait, WHAT?!? I cannot have a crush on my cousin.

Anyways, she was about to answer when someone yelled 'BOO!'

Jessamyn screamed and fell out of the tree. I jumped out of the tree and saw Percy.

“PERCY! WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!? DID YOU WANT HER TO FALL OUT OF THE TREE AND HURT HERSELF?!?" I yelled at my brother.

“Whoa, chill bro. I didn't want her to fall out of the tree. Do you like her, like, like like her?" Percy asked as I picked Jessamyn up bridal style.

“Yes. I mean, no." I said, about to carry her to the infirmary.

“You do, don't you? Ok you better be careful. Her older brother is  Nico." he said. I didn't reply to him. I just kept on walking to the infirmary.

I got there in about two minutes. I yelled for an Apollo kid and Lilian came out. As soon as she saw Jessamyn she automatically directed me to a bed to put her on.

“What happened, Jackson?" Lilian asked. You see, Lilian doesn't exactly like me since I pulled a prank on her with the Stolls'.

“Well, we were talking when Percy yells 'BOO!'. Jessamyn screamed and fell out of the tree she was in and blacked out. I picked her up and carried her here." I finished explaining.

“Well, from what I can see, she has a twisted ankle and a broken hand. I'm not going to give her nectar or ambrosia, I'll let her heal it naturally unless she wants the nectar or ambrosia. She should wake up in a little while." just as she said that, Jessamyn shot straight up, making me jump back and trip over something.

“Owww." we groaned at the same time.

“Hey Jessamyn. Do you want your injuries to heal quickly or naturally." Lilian asked.

“I guess quickly." she said.

“Ok. Here drink this." Lilian said, handing her some nectar.

Jessamyn drank it quickly and gave the cup back. I wonder what it tasted like to her. Jessamyn climbed out of the bed and walked over to me.

“Who screamed 'BOO' and made me fall out of the tree?" she asked.

“Percy." I said. “Don't worry,I yelled at him."

“Ok, whatever. Is it almost dinner, I'm hungry." she asked.

“I don't know. Come with me." I said, walking out of the infirmary. I wanted to learn more about her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to keep you on a cliffy kinda.