Well,I didn't expect that

Well, I didn't expect that

Where is Jacob taking me?  I thought in my mind.

I kept following him for what seemed for hours when we ended up on the beach. As soon as I saw the ocean I stopped dead in my tracks.

When Jacob finally noticed I wasn't following him anymore he grabbed my wrist and started pulling me. I sat down on the sand as soon as he started to pull me. Now he is literally dragging me, I'm literally getting dragged by my hands with me laying on the sand.

As soon as we got ten feet from the water I stopped myself by getting dragged by jumping up, scaring the crap out of Jacob. I started to run in the other direction with no luck. Jacob was running behind me. Jacob picked me up bridal style and started walking into the water. He kept walking until he was waist deep in the water. Then he threw me in, me screaming all the way in.

What he didn't know was that I couldn't swim. As soon as I guys the water I sank to the bottom, afraid I was going to die. I tried to resurface with no luck.

Jacob soon came to get me when he realized I couldn't resurface. He pulled me above the water. I started coughing water. I glared at him when I had stopped coughing.

“Really, Jacob, really? I thought I had made it clear that I didn't want to go in the water." I said, really angry.

“Well I'm sorry. I didn't know you didn't know how to swim. And the beach is normal to me, I'm a child of Poseidon." he said apologetically. I sighed mentally, this boy is just too cute to stay mad at.

“It's ok. I just hate it when people know my weaknesses. It makes me seem weak." I said.

“Hey, you're not weak. You're one of the strongest girls I have ever met." he said with a serious expression.

“Thanks. I did not expect you to throw me into the water, so if you will excuse me, I am going to go get changed and ask Nico what my powers are as a daughter of Hades and then go by the forges to see if I can build anything from my mom being a demigod as well." I said then started to walk out of the water.

When we were at the shore, Jacob kissed my cheek and walked away. 'Well, I didn't expect that'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. For the next week I won't be able to update because I'll be in Sarasota at my great grandmother's and she doesn't have internet. Happy 4th and peace.