Ok then, did not expect that coming

Oh, the rest of the story will be in Jessamyn's POV unless I say otherwise.

We arrived at the camp in about an hour. I got out of my mom's car and saw a dragon. It was awesome. I looked past the dragon and saw a bunch of cabins. It looked cool.

I took my bag out of the back of the car and followed my mom and Nico inside the camp border. As soon as we stepped in I saw a boy about my age come up to us. He had sea green eyes and raven black hair. He wore a bright orange shirt and jeans. He was hot. Wait, WHAT?!? What am I thinking?!?

“Hello Fiona. Welcome back. It's this your daughter?" a man in a wheelchair said to my mom.

“Yes. This is my daughter Jessamyn Night. I would tell you who her father is but that's the fun in that? Anyways, I have to go to work. Jessamyn is going to stay the full year, Chiron." my mom says.

“Very well. Jacob, please take Jessamyn to the Big House so she can put her bags down. I need to speak with you Mr. di Angelo." Chiron said, then stood up showing off a body of a white stallion.

Jacob grabbed my arm and started dragging me with him away from Chiron and Nico. I jerked my arm away from him.

“Don't touch me." I said.

He looked as if he was about to answer when a tough looking girl came up to us.

“Sup punk. Who's this,a new camper?" she asked Jacob.

“This is Jessamyn, a new camper. She's a year rounder." Jacob said.

“Who's your godly parent, punk?" the girl asked

“I dunno. All I want to know is where I can put my stuff down, where I can eat, and then go to sleep." I said.

“That's cool. I'm Clarisse, daughter of Ares. Most people stay away from me." Clarisse said.

“I don't see why, you seem cool. Nice spear, by the way. I can't wait to get a weapon and beat some people up." I said.

“I like you. I'll see you later." she said, then ran off.

Jacob looked at me like I had three heads.

“Staring is rude. Close your mouth." I said, then started to walk to a big blue farm house.

I opened the door and looked around. The room was big and nice. I didn't know where to put my bags so I went into the hallway and saw a door labeled 'Campers Luggage'. I opened the door and set my stuff down.

I went back outside and looked at the cabins. There was a bunch of them. I was standing in front of one of them. It was all black and was really cool.

I don't know how long I was standing there, just looking at it when I heard a conch horn. Everyone seemed to be going in just one location so I just followed them. It seemed as if they were going to eat lunch. I didn't know where to sit until Chiron told me to sit at the head table with him.

After a wonderful dinner of pizza, everyone went to a campfire. Clarisse invited me to sit next to her and her cabinmates. As soon as I sat down Chiron called me up to stand next to him.

“Attention campers. We have a new camper, Jessamyn Night." he announced. Then I heard gasps from people's mouths and saw people pointing above my head.

I looked up and saw a black helm I also saw a fiery hammer next to it, but it was a lot lighter than the helm

“All hail Jessamyn Night, daughter of Hades, descendent of Hespeastus." Chiron yelled.

“Ok then, did not expect that coming." I said.