Part 4

Finally, my last hour: Art. I find myself quite interested in art. I draw, write, paint, etc. Today I just can't fucking focus. The thought of Tucker keeps going through my mind, and Ryder. Maybe I should text him right now.

Me: Hey Ryder, I need to ask you something😕.

Ryder: Hey😍.. What is it cutie?

Me: Don't be all flirty with me, I just want to know what the hell happened between us last night??

Ryder: You don't remember? Shii, we had a hell of a time😈👅.

Me: What exactly did we do😶.

Ryder: Well you were wanting to chill so I came n got you then we went to the lake. For awhile we talked and drank. The last thing I remember was you pulled out some cocaine outta your bra then we fucked. Pretty much like every time we hangout😍💦

Me: Well damn..

Ryder: Bitch you were fucking wild last night😍😍

Me: Don't speak of it anymore. Please Ryder..

Ryder: Only if you come over after school😉😈.

'Amber was right.. Me and Ryder are basically fuck buddies. Fuck my life, but shit I can't control myself.' I said in my mind as a grin came across my face.

As time passed, which felt like forever, the bell rang. It startled me but I hauled ass out of that classroom. I went straight to Amber's locker. "Amber!" I called out to her as I ran over to her locker. "What?? You okay Beth?" "Yeah I'm fine, but look." I showed her me and Ryder's messages. "So that's all that happened? Beth why you so upset, its not the worst you've done. Remember when you went with him to the fair and fucked in the bathroom? Y'all were.." I cut her off, "Amber focus, this whole time I thought Ryder actually somewhat cared.. You were right, and now what if Tucker just wants to be fuck buddies?" "I'm sure you'll be alright, just go talk to Tucker. Make sure you text me afterward, I gotta go or I'll be late for practice. I for damn sure don't want to have to run a bunch of laps, but love ya." Amber said turning around jogging away. "Love you too.." I replied quietly.

I headed toward my locker to meet Tucker. He was waiting there staring at his phone. It seemed like something was wrong. "Hey, is everything alright?" I asked. "My mom.. She's in the hospital. I..I'm sorry I have to go. Maybe we can do this some other time, I'm really really sorry Beth." He replied. "I hope she gets better, you can always text me if you need a friend. Bye." I said as Tucker walked away. When he was out of sight, my phone buzzed. It was a text from Ryder.

Ryder: Hey, you free tonight?😉

Me: Yeah, pick me up at my house around 8.😘

Ryder: Okay😍.

I didn't hesitate whatsoever, besides I needed a drink to get shit off my mind.