Part 1

Its 7:45am when I wake up from a long night. My head is pounding the hardest its ever. I can barely even remember what happened last night. I get up and go to the bathroom. After I finished up, I saw something in the corner of my eye in the mirror. It was a trail of hickeys down my neck. I took off my shirt and saw the trail continue all the way to my pelvis. "Ugh not again." I say to myself disappointed. I wash off my face with cool water and hear my grandmother calling me. "Elizabeth, you're going to be late for school!" I rush to my room and slide on my black skinny jeans and black hoodie.

"Do you need a ride?" my grandma asks. "No, grandma I'm good. I'll just jog to school today, I need the exercise anyways." I chuckle. "Oh stop, you're to damn skinny to exercise Elizabeth, now take your breakfast and hurry to school so you're not late." "Okay okay, love you grandma. I'll see you after school." "I love you to honey." my grandma said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

On my way to school my phone started vibrating. "Hello?" I say. "Beth, where are you?? The bell rings in like 5 fucking minutes and you can't be late again or you'll have detention this week!" my friend Amber says quietly into the phone. "I know I know, I'm almost there don't worry mom!!" I say jokingly. "Well sorry for watching over you Beth! You know you can't function on your own without me. You'd be like a chicken running around with its head cut off." She says sternly. "Bitchh!!" I say laughing. "I gotta go, but if you're not here when the bells rings I'm not gonna save your ass this time girly." "Okay okay Amber, I'll see you there. I love youu." "I love you too Beth, byee." When we hung up I started running so I wouldn't be late. I looked at the time on my phone and only had two minutes left until the bell rang. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" I said to myself repeatedly. Finally I got to the front of the school barely breathing, ran up the stairs, and sprinted down the hall to my classroom. The bell rang as soon as I walked in. A grin came across my face. "Well you're here on time for once." said my English teacher Mrs. Jones. "Well I couldn't miss my favorite class of all time." I said sarcastically. "Take a seat miss Reed."

"You barely fucking made it Beth, I'm so proud of you." Amber whispered with a proud smile. " "yeah yeah.. Do you know what happened last night?" "Umm all I know is that you told me you were going out with Ryder." 'Fuck' I said in my mind. "I..I did?" I asked. "Yup, and I'm pretty sure you got fucked up and are facing a damn hangover right now." "Yeah." I said with guilt in my eyes. "Girl you're lucky I ain't no snitch." "Well yeah, and the fact that you're my best friend." I said with a smile. "Ladies be quiet and pay attention." Mrs. Jones abruptly said. "We'll discuss this later," Amber whisper with a chuckle.