Chapter Six:

It was lunchtime, and Natasha took a seat next to Sharon.
"So.. can I ask you a question?" Sharon asked.
"Yeah.. why not?" Natasha asked.
"Why are you staying with Steve?" Sharon asked. Natasha sighed.
"My dad.. I mean Fury.. he was accused of murder.. which I'm pretty sure he didn't do.." Natasha answered, looking down at her green beans.
"That's not fair.. do they have proof?" Sharon asked.
"Yeah.. they found a dead body in his locker, but someone must have framed him.." Natasha said, looking back at Sharon. Sharon nodded, in agreement.
"Fingers crossed he gets out of jail," Sharon said.
"Yeah.." Natasha answered back.
"Are you going to the dance?" Sharon asked, trying to change the subject.
"Sure.. But I have nothing to wear," Natasha said.
"There is a party for girls at my house.. it's for everyone to get ready. There are extra dresses, your invited," Sharon said, handing her an invitation.
"Sure.. I will go," Natasha said, taking the invitation.
"Yay!" Sharon exclaimed. Natasha smiled.

——————————————————————-

"Ugh.." Natasha groaned, as she woke up that Saturday morning. The party was at 4:00 P.M, and, to be honest, Natasha didn't have any interest going. But, Sharon was her only friend. She had to go. She didn't want to stay in this house, although she has made great friends like Bucky, Loki, and Steve. She wanted everything to go back to normal. Only her and Fury, living in a house full of secrets. She was living with a murderer. She couldn't stand this. She went up to Danielle's room, to find her sitting on her bed.
"Natasha! My room is off limits!" Danielle yelled.
"I know what you did," Natasha said, coldly.
"What?!" Danielle screamed. Natasha scoffed and opened her closet, to reveal the dead body. Danielle gasped.
"How..?" Danielle said, feeling dizzy.
"Your a murderer.." Natasha said, her arms crossed against her chest. Nat looked around, to make sure there wasn't any weapons in sight.
"You..!" Danielle yelled, as she charged for Natasha. Natasha's eyes widened, as the lady had her pinned on the wall.
"You.. will not tell anyone!" Danielle said.
"Or.. what?" Natasha said, almost shedding a tear. Danielle's grip was strong, stronger than Natasha ever imagined.
"Or.. I will make sure Fury.. Bucky.. Loki.. Steve.. Sharon.. YOU all go bye bye.." Danielle said. Natasha stared at her, horror in her eyes.
"I.. I promise," Natasha said, staring down at the floor.
"Good.." Danielle said, loosening her grip. Natasha left the room, a scar left on her body. She has never fought someone so cruel.. so evil.  
In that moment, the phone rang. Natasha picked it up, only to hear Sharon on the other line.
"Hi! Just wanted to confirm if your coming..." Sharon said, over the phone.
"Oh.." Natasha said. She didn't want to go to any party. But, she realized she needed to get out of this house. Away from Danielle.
"Yeah.. I'm coming," Natasha said, hanging up. She laid on her bed, tired and afraid. What has she gotten herself into..

———————————————————————

Danielle wouldn't let her out of the house. Natasha groaned. Bucky, Steve, and Loki all went out, leaving Natasha behind. Danielle went out to go with her friends, saying she will be back at 12:00. She had locked Natasha in. If the front door opened, the alarm would ring, causing Natasha to go "bye-bye." Natasha needed to get out of this house. She snuck out the window, stole Steve's bike, and rode out to Sharon's house.
When she arrived, she looked up to see a huge mansion before her.
"Damn.." Natasha muttered under her breath.
Natasha walked inside, and greeted Sharon.
"Hi!" Sharon said, as she walked up to hug her.
"Hi.." Natasha replied. There were only about 5 girls there. Wanda, Sharon, Maria, Natasha, and Pepper. She was greeted with a "hi" by all of them.
"Okay, girls!" Sharon exclaimed, "Let's go get ready." All the other girls replied with a fake smile. Natasha could tell they were not fond of dressing up for no reason. Sharon took them to the dresses. There were a large variety of dresses, but the black caught Natasha's eyes.
"I will take that one," Natasha said, pointing to the black dress.
"Yeah, your gonna look so amazing.." Sharon said, spreading a smile on her face. All girls put on their dresses. Pepper wore a pink, sleeveless dress, matching flats, with her hair down and curled. Wanda wore a red dress, adorn with flowers, and red high heels. Her hair was in a fancy braid, with a red flower clip. Sharon was wearing a, long, blue gown, with her hair in a bun. Maria wore a purple dress, matching heels, and her hair was also down and curled. Natasha was wearing her black dress, black heels, spider earrings, and her hair was up to her shoulders, curled. Everyone looked wonderful. The dress Natasha was wearing , revealed the scar Danielle gave her.
"Oh.. what happened here?" Sharon asked, putting ointment on her scar.
"Can you guys keep a secret?" Natasha asked.
"Yeah.." Wanda replied, staring at her with big eyes.
"Danielle did it.. she is crazy. She has someone hung in her closet.. I'm not allowed to leave the house, but I did," Natasha said, fiddling with her fingers.
"Danielle? You mean.. Steve's mom?!" Maria asked, shocked. Natasha nodded.
"It's good you came here without her permission.." Sharon said, "Compromise when you can. Where you can't, don't. Even if everyone is telling you that something wrong is something right. Even if the whole world is telling you to move. It is your duty, to plant yourself like a tree, and say 'No.. you move."