Chapter Two- Snobs

Today was the usual crap. Pete walked into the dorm and-even with my back to him-I could tell he was staring at me. "Gary, what are you doing?" He asked. That was honestly just stupid. Like I was going to tell him what I was doing. "Pete, I'm busy. Go annoy your imaginary boyfriend, will you?" I huffed. I didn't have time for this.
"You're such a jerk, man. Besides, Jimmy's already taken over two cliques."

Bad idea telling me, I thought. "Who would that be?" I said, trying to sound as innocent as possible. Which I did. "Russell's gang. I'm not saying anything else."
"Why? Don't want to rat out your boyfriend?"
"No. Because you'd use it for something to take over the school."
"Moi? I don't think so."
"Well I do. I know you're going to find out one way or another, but I'm not going to be the one to tell you."

He must have something wrong with him, he wasn't acting normal. Like, sassy Pete. That's something I never thought I'd say.

So, I was off on my mission to find out who Jimmy had taken over. That, and I was running out of rations in my dorm room. Might as well go to Yum Yum Market in Old Bullworth Vale.

I walked through the town, meeting with a ton of confused glares. I saw a lot of those when I went out. I walked in and bought whatever was there. I'm not really a fussy eater, honestly. But...I didn't really want to pay. "Excuse me, sir?" I said to the shopkeeper, acting all innocent.
"Yes? What is it you need?" He replied.
"I'm afraid I don't have a lot of money on me. You wouldn't mind giving me something for free, would you?"
"Why would I-?"
"I'm sorry, but it's not for me! It's for a good friend of mine. He sadly...he can't walk! I'm getting some of his favourite things for him, and I'm sure he'd be devastated if he can't get it because I couldn't pay." I said, pretending to almost bawl. He seemed really sorry for me, and so gladly passed me the bag. I could only think one thing when I left; Sucker!

As I passed a group of inbred degenerates, I heard one of them say "Derby says that we should trust him more than Jimmy, but he's never going to replace Derby as our leader." Ha! I found it. Pete was right. I do figure out one way or another...