Chapter Seven-Masterpiece

I waited at the top of the roof, looking down at the morons fighting like animals. This...I did this! I'm a genius, a king amongst the scum of the world! I can do anything! Though, something caught my eye. A certain ginger-buzzcut was running about as usual, trying to undo all my plans. Just wait for when he gets inside the main building. Then it'll become a real show.

I walked down off my hideout and down to the principals office. He was tied up and sat in his office-he's just another liability-but I was sitting just outside the office. I suppose I should call it my office now. Now to wait.

The door opened and I heard Jimmy call out. I picked up the mic, clearing my voice. "Can I have your attention please? Jimmy is complete human trash!" I called. He yelled for me to show myself, which I did. I walked out, finding Jimmy in his normal clothes now that he's expelled and with the gorilla, Russell. "James, I've been waiting. Let the games begin!" I replied.

I couldn't remember what happened after that. Everything went really fast and my adrenaline was pumping extremely fast. I found myself waking up in the back of an ambulance. At least, I think it's an ambulance. People in white uniforms were surrounding me and talking but I couldn't hear them-I felt as if my body had detached itself from my brain. "Where..." I managed to groan. One of the people said, "It's alright, kid. We're taking you to the asylum." Asylum? What asylum? I wanted to run off but as I said, my body was really odd. But then, something incredible dawned on me-I could start again, my plan I mean. I could start with the Asylum, and then the school and finally everything...I guess it wouldn't be so bad...