Chapter Six-Punk Posers

Here we are. It feels just yesterday that I had betrayed that moron, and now I was one step ahead. While I would be carrying out my masterpiece, Jimmy would be messing with the dropouts. "Hey, Gary!" Edgar called out. I had gathered them to carry out some plans, all except that girl Zoe. I heard that her and Jimmy had gotten a bit friendly, and besides, she's got a brain on her. She might get smart and tell Jimmy, and we couldn't have that now could we?

"There you are, now. I want Gurney to set the jocks' precious gym on fire." I began, looking over at him. He seemed really excited, lucky for him. "Now, Duncan I want you to send some rats in cases to the library. Some of you can look out for him." They agreed too, but Edgar looked up. "What about those greaseballs? How'll we beat them? And those rich scum?" He questioned.

"A couple of you will start messing with Johnny Vincent. You know how much he loves that slut of a girlfriend, so find some way to get him out of the picture. As for the preps, you guys will steal all of their 'precious' trophies and-"

"Can we burn them in a pile? Like a bonfire thing?"

"Uh, sure. Do whatever you want but make sure they're busy and that they hate each other. Got it?"

"You got it! C'mon guys."

After that, I went back home. Pete was there, lying on his bed. I thought he might have been dead at first, but he was fine. "Gary, where were you?" he asked, sleepily. "Just out, Pete. Why are you asking? Because you like me?" I replied. He didn't say anything after that, but I didn't care enough to keep pestering him. It didn't seem as fun now I had other things on my mind. And now...my plan was about to unfold.