Chapter Five-All Brawn

The night of the big game. Jimmy's off trying to sabotage it I imagine. Though, while he's messing with the jocks, I'm messing with something better. The dropouts.

"So, you must be Edgar." I said, my voice filled with flattery. He was sitting on a wall, looking like he wanted a fight. "What do you want, rich kid?" He spat.

"Me? You must be mistaken, I hate that school just as much as you. But I've got a plan."

"A plan to what?"

"Why, take over the school of course!"

"Why you telling me this?"

"Well, I'm not strong like you. You're really tough."

Edgar had a proud grin plastered on his face. "You think so, huh?" He asked, me just nodding. "Alright, I'll help you. What's your name?" 

"It's Gary. Trust me, we're gonna make them all pay."

With that, Edgar went off, probably going to do drugs or whatever the Townies do. I went back home to the dorm, looking around. It was empty, something you don't usually see in our dorm. There's always a nerd getting beat up, the sound of the TV or... well, anything but silence. It's not like I was complaining. But still, it was odd. They must all still be at the football field. At least I had time to myself, especially now that I have my master plan. Speaking of which...