My Life Before

Lexi's P.O.V

"Wake up fat ass. " I hear my owner, Ms. Cambridge, say to me. I groan, and roll over. To far, cause I fell off my bed.

" Owwww! Damn it! Stupid bed. "

I got up and went to the bathroom, but got stopped mid way.

"What do you say young miss? "

"Excuse me?!"

When I got out the door I mumbled "bitch" under my breath.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I got out, Ms. Cambridge was standing outside the door. She took my arm and pulled me down the stairs. We reached the room where it all happened. "The Torcher Room" I called it. She pushed me in and tied me to a table.

"Okay. Are you ready Mouse? Of course you are."

"No! Don't do that to me again!"

"We'll sweetie, when you disobey me, I get mad."

She put the mouse on my stomach. Then she lit it on fire. The mouse freaked out, like he always did and started scratching, and scratching. He tried scratching his way into my stomach every time she lit his tail. And every time, it stung even more. The bitch would wait till I got scabs to, just so it could rip them open again.

I screamed in pain. I kicked and yelled but nothing helped. She stopped after it was almost all the way through my skin. Then she poured alcohol over it to "soothe" the pain. I screamed again and she slapped me.

"Do not scream any more or you'll get worse! Hahahaha!!! " she cackled.

Just before she was going to cut my arm, someone stopped her.

"STOP!" Came a man's voice.

"Who are you? And what the hell ate you doing here?!"

" My family and I stopped by to adopt. What on earth are you doing to this innocent girl?"

"Oh no. She isn't innocent at all! She hurt me!"

"You are hurting her!! You have no right to do this to a girl, who is what it looks like, 20 years younger than you."

"Well it's what I want and I get what I want. So you can take your family and get the hell out of dodge!"

"No I won't. I want to adopt her. Today!"

"We'll then, take her. All she is is a selfish brat who doesn't take crap from anybody!"

She untied me and threw me to the floor. I got helped up from the nice man and I went to my room.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_