I Like Someone :)

Matthew's P.O.V.

                   While watching the movie, I think I realised something. Lexi is really cute. I know I shouldn't like her, but she is so nice. I feel like she could be a best friend to me. I mean, she isn't really related to me, like blood related right? But whatever, she probably doesn't even like me. 

  Last night was really fun.  When we got home, Lexi went up and got into her pj's and got a blanket. I had been in comfortable sweat pants so I didn't change. When everyone finally was ready, I put in the first movie, Truth or Die. Maybe 10 minutes into it, my popcorn was gone. But I was too scarred to get up. And I was comfortable so I ain't gettting up. I looked over to see nash leaning his head on Cam. AWWWW BROMANCE <3  

  Lexi's P.O.V.

I was so excited to watch my movie I picked out. I hadn't expected Matthew to want to watch it first, but he did. It was really good!!!! A couple times I got scared but all I did was cover my eyes and think "its not real". And that actually got me through the whole thing. When it was over, Nash, and Carter are already asleep. Cam had moved to the floor because Nash took up all the room. Then Carter was on the corner of the couch next to Matt. I moved over a bit to the end so everyone could have room, but it ended up with all four  of us squished together. But at least I stayed warm :)   

  -=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=--=-=---=-=-=--=-=-=--=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

     I woke up on the floor with my feet on Cameron's back. How the hell did I end up here? I don't remember falling...    "Sorry Lexi. I think I kicked you off." I hear Matthew whisper. I turn around and saw the guilt on his face. 

 "It's fine. I don't remeber falling off anyway. It's cool."   He smiles and lays back down. I move back on the couch and he puts his arm around me. Well, this is awkward...     A few hours later, Carter shakes Matt, making me wake up.  Matt kicks Carter in the stomach, causing him to fall on top of Cameron.  Cam yelled "What the Fuck?!"  which then causes Nash to wake up and yell, "Shut The Fuck Up! I'm trying to sleep!!!!!!"  Cameron and Carter start arguing and Nash keeps yelling. I slip away from Matt and go upstairs to take a shower. The water burned my cuts on my back. It was hell.  It took me about 10 minutes, my longest record, since at the orphanage I only got 5 minutes tops. It sucked. When I got out I noticed I forgot my outfit. I creaked open the door making sure nobody was around, then sprinted to my room. I quickly shut the door and picked out an outfit. I just got dressed in there, instead of risking the guys seeing me run to the bathroom looking like a maniac with a towel on.

    When I finished getting dressed, doing my makeup, and my hair, I put on a new bandage as best as I could. Then I went downstairs to see only Matthew. He was picking up broken glass on the floor.

 "What the hell happened in here?" I asked, looking shocked.

   "Well, after you left, I got mad at them cause their big ass mouths made you leave. So then all three of them started ganging up on me saying "It wasn't our fault! You were the one who pushed Carter in the first place!!"  So I told them off about ssome things, and Nash started throwing plates around. Cameron had left right away. He never is involved in things like this. "

"Jeez. Were the plates expensive? I can run to the store and get some more."   He looks at me and laughs.

  "No they're probably worth a couple bucks. I am just gonna clean up the rest and throw it all away. Mom won't notice."  

"Well here. I'll help." I go to the mess and start picking up the mess.  We finished pretty quickly, with only small cuts here and there. Matthew went upstairs and took a shower while I watched some TV.           

                                          What are the plans today......