The Mall Trip and the Day Ahead

Matthews P.O.V.

       After my shower, me and Lexi decided to go to the mall. We picked up Brent on the way cause he's visiting family. The first place we went when we got there was Hollister. Lexi kept complaining on how strong the smell was of cologne. She hadn't been to a mall before. That's sad. I gave her $200 to spend. At Hollister, we bought matching shirts saying "Live Simply so Others Can Simply Live". Then she bought a few outfits for herself, and a few pairs of shoes.  Then afterwards, Brent said he was hungry so we went to eat.  We all three got Julius. Lexi got a lemonade smoothie, I got a berry smoothie, and Brent got a Pretzel with a mango smoothie.

     After we ate, we went to Hot Topic. I  bought bracelet saying "I'm not racist, I just hate everyone". Then Brent got one that said "Never Grow UP" on one side and on the other, it was picture of Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, and Wendy.  That was all we got there. We went to a couple more stores till we got to the Movie Theatre.

    "Do you guys wanna see a movie?" I asked.

"We should see Earth to Echo."  Suggested Brent.

    "Fine with me." Lexi and I both said in sync.

So we bought a bunch of candy and our tickets. The movie was awesome. It was probably my favorite movie ever. We left finally after our mall trip ended.

     Lexis P.O.V.

     When we got back home, I got out my phone, and texted Bridget. I have a phone only because I had one before I came here. I pay the bills by working 5 days a week at a grocery store. And if I didn't get adopted, I would've used my saved extra money to move out when I'm 18. Me and Bridget talked about my few days here so far. I could tell she was jealous so I ended the conversation saying I was gonna take a shower. But instead I went to bed because it was 11. The next morning, I got up to take a shower. It was about 9. I hopped in the shower and took a long hot one. It felt wonderful. When I got out, the mirror was full of condensation. So I took my finger and wrote   keep calm and love Lex. Then I got dressed and checked my cuts. They were all scabs so I didn't need to put another bandage on.

    After I was finally finished with everything, I went downstairs. Matthew was in the basement face timing Shawn Mendes, so I decided to spy on them. This is the conversation I heard.

  Matt:  So my family and I adopted a girl. Her name is Lexi and she's really nice.

 Shawn: A girl? I thought you were getting a brother?"

Matt:  we were. And it was a long story anyway about how and why we chose her so...         I don't think I can tell."

Shawn: Oh. Well is she hot?

Matt: Seriously?! That's all you want to know? I don't know. She's pretty but I wouldn't say "hot".

Shawn: Okay okay. No that isn't all I want to know. Dude can I come over to hang out. I'm bored here.

Matt: Yeah I guess. But my parents are at work or somewhere and they don't want anyone over while they're gone. We only brought  Carter and them over cause they helped out with Lexi's room. So I don't know.

Shawn: Well do you want to come over here? We can go to the pool or something.

Matt: Yeah I'll ask Lex. But I gotta go. My mom said I gotta wake up Lexi if she isn't awake. Cya bro.

   Before he hung up, I jumped up and ran to my room, trying my best not to make any noises. When I got there, jumped on my bed and got on my phone, acting like I was texting someone. Soon later, I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

  "Hey are you awake? I was asked to wake you if you weren't up at 11."

"Oh yea I've been up. I'll be down in a minute."

  "Alright."  Just as he was about to walk out the door, he stopped. "Oh um, ya know Shawn Mendes?"

"Yea."

  "Well, he wants to know if you wanted to go to the pool or something later so he can meet you."

"Oh uh, sure. We can go if he wants."

  "Alright. Well then I will text him and see when he wants to go." With that he left the room.

                                                              OKAY THEN......