A Surprise and the Pool

Lexis P.O.V.

So the day flew by pretty quickly today. I talked to Bridget for a while before dinner. We had a barbecue with the Grier family. I met Sky Lynn and she is so adorable. I am her new best horse friend. We played with her horses and her barbies for a little bit until Mat got back from the store with Nash and Hayes. They had to get S'more supplies. When they saw me with Sky, the three started laughing.

"Shut up you guys. At least I can actually be nice to little ones."

"Ha! We can be nice when we want. She gets on my nerves really easily. Usually Hayes is the one who will give in and play dress up and tea party with her. " Nash replies. "Come on, let's go outside. We have better things to do then this. " So the four of us go outside to a beautiful scenery.

There is a beautiful pool, that looks to me about 12 feet wide, at least 5 feet deep, and about 25 feet long. Its huge. I turn the corner and my jaw drops. A bungee Jumping set?! And a big blowup house thing? Dang!

"Yea. We kinda set it all up for tonight. We're gonna invite Carter, and Cam over for the bonfire and then we'll all go to this. There is more back there. " Matthew pointed behind the blow up thing. There was ping pong toss, a slip and slide, and 6 different Go Karts. Oh my gosh, this is going to be awesome! I thought.

"What are the Go Karts for?" I asked.

"Oh. we have a race track right down the hill. We all can just ride them down there." Hayes answered, adding "Half this stuff was from my last birthday. My parents just shoved it all away in a storage building. But we convinced them to get it back out."

"Nice. This will be fun. I hope."

We had to eat after they showed the activities. It was delicious. I sat next to Sky and Mat, while everyone else sat wherever. After dinner, we first played ping-pong while we waited for Cameron and Carter. When they arrived, everyone started hooking themselves up to get on the Bungee jump set. It was really fun. I did the most flips out of all the boys. Then we went down to the race track. Mine and Hayes' karts weren't working so we had to go with somebody. Hayes went with Carter and Cam insisted I go with him.

"Ready? On your marks, get set, GO!" Nash yelled and we took off. I pushed the pedal, while Cameron steered. It was a lot of fun. Nash won though. After we got back home, everybody was sweaty. Mr. Grier, had set up the slip-n-slide while we were gone. At first, I wasn't going to do it, but Matthew picked me up, and slid with me down the thing. It all turned out to be really fun. We dried off by jumping on the bouncy house. Then we roasted smores and told scary stories.

It was a really awesome day...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The next day

Matthews P.O.V.

I woke up at 10 o'clock remembering about the plan with Shawn today. Lexi was already done getting ready. She looked really cute in her white shorts, and a Nirvana Muscle tee. You could just barely see her scab on her stomach through the hole. Hopefully nobody will notice. After we ate, we went to go pick up Shawn. I could tell Lexi and him liked each other by the way they looked at each other . I could tell Shawn was gonna ask her out. And sure enough, he did. Which I am fine about them dating, but the fact that they just met made it a little weird. But whatever.

We spent the whole day there, and it was boring as hell. The two were together all day, and just left me alone. So, I thought, If you two can leave me out, I'll show you leaving out is. I got into the car and drove home. They can go home together for all I care.