carnivel love

This is a request for Jacey_Schnapp So Thank you for the request! Keep it coming guys! Btw I chose jay instead of Mack!
————————————————————————

Jay's POV
I was heading to the carnival with Finn, Noah and my friend Merlin. We were playing some carnival games until Finn asked "Hey guys let's go on the Faris Wheel!" We all agree and head to the faris wheel.

We were waiting for Are turn to come and it finally came. The guy was telling us how only two people in one cart so we would have to split. "Hey!" I yell as I was pushed into a cart by Merlin. Noah says the same but instead of Merlin pushing him it's Finn.

Now this was pretty awkward between me and Noah since we weren't actually dating. "Uh um" I stutter starting to put my finger up but putting it back down and looking out. "Um nice view?" He says. I nod, a piece of hair falls in front of my face, not really caring I leave it there. Noah starts to lean in I do as well then he just pushes my hair out of my face. "Oh um" I say turning a very bright tomato red, I wanted to run but I couldn't. "Sorry!" He says and looks down. "No no it's fine! I should be the one saying sorry!" I mumble the last part.

The ride comes to a stop and Noah and I quickly get out of the ride, we see Merlin and Finn up there all flirty and stuff. "I'm quite hungry!" Noah tells me "Oh Noah you and your food!" I tell him walking off to the concession stands.

Noah insisted that he buys the food so he bought us fried doe and cotton candy, "Thanks Noah!" I tell him trying key word trying to ruffle his hair but failing because of shot kid struggles.

Out of Nowhere I'm pushed to the ground, Noah try's to help me but is pushed on top of me. I look to see who did it and see Merlin and Finn 'Hmm they would be a very good ship!' I think to myself before screaming "MERLIN! I SWEAR IM GOING TO MURDER YOU!" I look at Noah to see how he's handling the situation, he looks fine I would be to if this were not in public. "Nope you guys are not leaving this position until you kiss" Merlin and Finn say at the same time then giggling. We had no choice but to kiss so we do a quick peck and get out of the position.

We leave after winning a few games and riding a few more rides. Merlin and Finn in one taxi and Noah and I in another. We kept asking why we couldn't just go altogether, they just said no no no not happening. The ride home was pretty awkward just like the faris wheel but when I got out Noah walked me to the front door and asked "Wouldyouliketogooutwithme?" He said it so fast I could barely understand him but I did and said "Yes!" Then said "Pick me up tomorrow at 5:00?" And went inside the house.

————————————————————————
SORRY IF THIS WAS CRAPPY! I'm sorry if I got anything wrong and you don't like it! If you guys want one that is Y/N then tell me in the comments and I NEED more requests cuz I'm probably only goin got so requests THANK YOU! So much for reading love y'all ❤️💕 bye!

- Ally Potato is out Bai!