fanfiction

warning : a bit of cursing :)

it was a usual lazy day for y/n. which consisted of eating, sleeping and reading fanfics maybe a bit of watching tv in between.

the y/h/c decided to invite noah over, just for like a couple hours since her parents weren't home.

while waiting she read a bit of fanfiction on wattpad just for shits and giggles.

the door in the front creeks open while without y/n even realizing it. before she knew her bedroom door quickly opened revealing noah behind it.

y/n jumped up throwing her phone across the room almost hitting noah.

"holy sh-" noah began but y/n quickly interrupted him.

"bruh don't you know how to knock?!"

"excuse me but you never knock when you enter my house" he said with a frown before bending down to pick up y/n's phone.

"hm i guess your right." she stated after thinking about it not realizing he picked up her phone.

"what are you even reading- wait a moment why am i in this story?? finns here as well what the"

at that moment y/n's face turned a bright red once she realized what he was talkin about.

"i- uh well you see." she began trying to think of an excuse.

"you know what? i'm not even gonna ask- this is weird enough." noah gently tossed the phone back as the both of them let out an awkward laugh.

"hm that actually gives me an idea for a youtube video! anyways what do you wanna do today?"

ally speaks! ✨🌸🌊
hi! a new update wowie okay uh this was kinda a weird chapter imo but whatever. thanks for 17k reads! idek why you guys like this book lmfao. i have another idea for the next chapter so yay!